Photo

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Bride/Bridesmaid Stuff

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 staceysbride

staceysbride
  • 245 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:34 PM

Okay ladies, here's my frustration, I am seeing some CUTE stuff that I like either here on the forums from this line or on the darn manequins in the store but OF COURSE it's not in stock in the store when I go....to MULTIPLE STORES.... I mean, really, how does a company expect to sell anything if every time you go in it's not in stock??

So then I go to the website, and I'm not finding the stuff there either.

Where are you guys getting your SLB stuff?

For instance, they have a pair of what I think are hipsters or cheekies that are white with blue ruffles and have Bride on the butt, so cute! or a pair that have this ring and silver sparkly print that says 'hint, hint' (okay so I'm passed that stage already- but they're adorable anyway) and then there are the sexy little bridesmaid/bachlorette tanks, etc that I like. NONE of this I can find in stores or online.

Ideas?

Thanks!!

Nikki

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:49 PM

here's the hoodie and tank

Victoria's Secret - Bridal Collection

because they are so popular they are really hard to find. I ended up going to 3 or 4 stores and did find one pair of panties in the clearance bin at the semi-annual sale.

#3 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:50 PM

here's the hoodie and tank

Victoria's Secret - Bridal Collection

because they are so popular they are really hard to find. I ended up going to 3 or 4 stores and did find one pair of panties in the clearance bin at the semi-annual sale.

You can also try e-bay
        victorias secret bride, great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Home Garden on eBay!

A place like CustomizedGirl - Customized and Personalized T-shirts will let you make your own. Or, you can always head ot the craft store and bedazzle away! THis is usually the cheapest option.

#4 Jenamie

Jenamie
        • 392 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

the undies where a few years back, they change there stuff every "bridal" season and this year is just not that great *shrugs*

#5 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

Yeah, I really wanted alot of SLB stuff for myself and I am not seeing anything I like! Our store doesn't have ANYTHING. I didn't even see a single pair of bridal panties. I shopped for my friend last year and I found TONS of SLB stuff for her They had a huge selection last year! VS should know that just because the economy is bad doesn't mean women don't get married. The brides are the ones spending all the $$$, haha. Hope you find something you like I just ended up getting lots of really cute sexy lingerie from VS. I am planning on blinging out a pair of blue thong panties to wear on my wedding day. I guess we will just have to know we are SLB lol!

#6 staceysbride

staceysbride
            • 245 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

I had this same problem last season too, and thought well maybe next year it'll be better. I thought of ebay, but wasn't really too keen on buying panties on ebay...course I guess I can always send 'em through the wash a few extra times

I saw a few cute items, but it makes no sense to me that the website doesn't have the items that are in the store...

#7 sarah00

sarah00
              • 16 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

I've been trying to find SLB stuff online, but nothing is in stock either i'm bummed!!!! I missed the sales, so I thought they would have most things restocked by now. I want the hoodie, sweatpants, undies. Bachelorette shirts and short shorts. Maybe I'm looking at last season or something because nothing is in stock. Anyone have any ideas??

#8 MDLady

MDLady
                • 433 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

How about Frederick of Hollywood?  They have some very sexy stuff or just very cute flirty stuff also.  I bought a nice little set from them as well as "bride to be" booty shorts which were super cute :)  We have FoH stores in my area or you can order stuff online from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users