Photo

Help! finished with pass now thank you cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kimberly 1987

kimberly 1987
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:24 PM

Does anyone have any ideas for thank you cards? I need to get out thank yous as we have been getting wedding gifts already! I love the boarding pass invites and mine did turn out fine but I have no idea what to make for a thank you card that will tie into the boarding pass theme. Thank you cards are a must in my family. Is there any websites you might recommend? I couldn't find any on this one but then perhaps I am not looking in the right place. Please, anyone that can help me out would be greatly appreciated!

#2 miss di

miss di
    • 246 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

maybe you can design something that is in the form of a luggage tag that has your monogram or just a simple "thanks" on it and print that on blank cards. michaels, target, joann's, etc has boxes of decent blank cards if you are willing to print yourself.

just a really simple way to go about it and the first thought that came to mind - but i'm sure there are tooons of threads on here with pictures to inspire you.

good luck!

#3 purrfected

purrfected
      • 396 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:15 PM

If you want simple and cheap. I printed my thank you cards from Vista Print. They have a small fee for uploading images, but the cards are free! I uploaded our logo (from Rebecca) and ordered the glossy print cards. They turned out great and have been a hit so far!

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
        • 205 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

Friends of mine took a picture they both liked from their wedding and made greeting cards on Shutterfly.com.

I like that idea and will most likely copy it for thank you cards.

#5 H&F

H&F
          • 361 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by purrfected
            If you want simple and cheap. I printed my thank you cards from Vista Print. They have a small fee for uploading images, but the cards are free! I uploaded our logo (from Rebecca) and ordered the glossy print cards. They turned out great and have been a hit so far!

Click the image to open in full size.
            I love your vistaprint cards Tammy! I'm going to go order some myself now. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users