Photo

BD pics today

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 SDSteph

SDSteph
  • 812 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:08 PM

Love your makeup! (oh and the shirt too)
    Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#22 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:17 AM

Wow!!! Very fun pictures!!! Were they taken at the photographer's studio? I love the variety of backdrop and props.

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

#23 Jenamie

Jenamie
      • 392 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:24 AM

awww thanks guys I did have a great time :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Amarillis
        Are you having a book made for your FI!!??
        Yes I am and having troubles deciding what pics haha

mrsrhbtobe: I just love the ruffle butt undies haha, my photographer loved them and was the first thing she put me in... so much for a warm up hahaha

poohshek: yes they where in her studio and its bran new and I was the first person she shot in it!!!

I cant wait for my wedding so I can use her again she is amazing and our personality's just click so well I wish I can take her with me everywhere!!!

#24 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
        • 573 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:32 AM

Those are great and you look awesome!!! I love the theme. Very original idea. And you're outfits are HOT HOT HOT!!!! He is going to think he died and went to heaven.

#25 Jenamie

Jenamie
          • 392 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

yeah I hope so hehe, but I'm happy about getting him a book, because 6 weeks after we get married he is deploying so he'll have something to remind him whats waiting for him at home

#26 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

oh my gosh what fab photos you have and the idea that he will be able to take the book away with him is the icing on the cake how on eath are you going to choose.UMMM ive just had a thought do 2 one for your wedding and the second one for your first anniversary.OH god im so pleased with my self for coming up with this idea wahhhwhooo im excited i can imagine him saying down the road so when you gunna do me another album wink wink. one year on and you can go SURPRIZE.Just keep some of the scenes out of the first one.What do you think? Oh and a cheeky question how much did you pay for the session?

#27 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:30 PM

Those are awesome! Did you bring all your own outfits?

#28 Jenamie

Jenamie
                • 392 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

cute idea roo, but I may just take more for the year anniversary hehe
                  I payed $400 for the secession and $100 for hair/make up comes with the book and I get about 10 free shots because I'm letting her use me as advertising :)

Karla I brought most of my own outfits but the 70s dress was hers, though she had more outfits she just liked mine more I also sold her the white corset I had on as well it was way to big on me (love photo magic) so I would never where it again
                  And the blue one I got at hot topic for $7 the day before hahaha

#29 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
                  • 2,115 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

Looks like fun!

#30 SDSteph

SDSteph
                    • 812 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

Great pictures. I love them and you look amazing.
                      Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users