Photo

No Refund From Danielle Durie! *RESOLVED*

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#11 ashey063009

ashey063009
  • 604 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

Wow, what a mess. There is nothing worse than getting the run around, and what a disappointment. Thanks for posting the review!

#12 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:37 PM

I'm so sorry that this happened to you & that you're going through this. I just wanted to say that its definitely never too late to do a BD session. I know its disappointing & that you wanted this as a gift before your wedding, but you could still have it done as his anniversary gift, a birthday gift, even for Valentines day or Christmas or a just because gift!

I did mine for my anniversary so I hope that this negative experience doesn't deter you from trying again.
      And thanks for your honest review!

#13 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:42 PM

Jen that really sucks. I'm sorry

#14 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:58 PM

This is pretty disappointing and I am sorry you are dealing with this mess.

#15 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
          • 279 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

AHH this is horrible! So sorry you are dealing with this & didn't have the perfect gift for your hubby!

#16 A2Bride

A2Bride
            • 676 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your experience!! As bad as you felt writing the review, you shouldn't! You had a bad experience and wanted to save others from having a similar one. I hope you get your deposit back...along with an apology!! Good luck!

#17 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
              • 719 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

Wow, she has POOR business skills. Very inconsiderate! I hope everything works out for you! Will you be able to take her to small claims court?

#18 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:34 PM

Jen, this stinks! I hope you get your deposit back soon, but what a bitter taste this must leave, especially when the photog is the reason the date kept having to be changed.
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#19 miss di

miss di
                  • 246 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:37 PM

what a crappy way for her to conduct business! i'm with billysbride - don't feel bad at all for giving a bad review. it was truthful and she sucks at her job for treating you like that.

i'm sorry that what should have been a great experience for you was such a poopy one.

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

sounds like a mess! Sorry you had to deal with this.

Are you still going to do BD pics? I think you should find another photographer & still take them. I didn't do them before my wedding, but I'm now giving them to my husband for a 1-yr gift (tomorrow!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users