Sign in to follow this  
Jen_S

No Refund From Danielle Durie! *RESOLVED*

Definitely do not feel better about this. For every sour one there are 20 great ones out there. You still have the outfits and BD is good for xmas, one year, valentines or just because! Def. don't leave yourself out the experience because once you do, do it, you'll love it! I hope she eventually gives the money back and looks finds a way to professionally run her biz!

I hope everything is ok with her - but that is so sad about no BD pics for you. And with regard to the deposit - it sure sounds like you have been exceptionally patient and understanding. I wonder if she is just not good at managing her finances?

So sorry to hear that you had to go through this! Hopefully you will get your deposit back. Thank you so much for the review. I really do appreciate hearing honest feedback from people. Hopefully you have prevented other brides from dealing with the same situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcz0702 View Post
I am happy to write that Danielle has given me my full deposit back and she has offered to give me a free BD session.
I'm happy to hear. Did she know about the post?

I'm sure glad that it turned out this way. When I first read this thread I was so mad that you were treated so badly. I am so glad that you are getting your BD session. Good for you!