Dillard's Men's Linen SALE!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

Hey Everyone!
    Went to Dillard's yesterday and they have men's linen on sale right now! We were going to get FI's clothes from Tommy Bahama, but I found a linen color pair of linen pants and a linen off white 3/4 button down shirt for him for like 1/4 of the price! I think the total cost for the outfit was $80!

Here is some of what they have to offer:
    "linen" | Men at Dillards.com

I think they have more of a selection in the store than online. They don't have FI's shirt online, but it is in the stores!

Of course FI is a total shoe person like me and had to have Tommy Bahama shoes! I guess he had to splurge somehow, lol!

#2 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:34 PM

Thanks Desiree! We were also looking into getting Tommy Bahama for all of the groomsman, but then I started to feel bad making them spend so much for their outfit, since they're already spending so much to come to our wedding. I've been searching everywhere, and online, for something similar and I never even thought to look at Dillard's. We don't have an actual store around where I live, but it looks like that have great stuff online too!

#3 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:57 PM

Your welcome girl! Yeah, it looks just like Tommy Bahama. No one will even notice the difference!

#4 SunPrncss85

• 71 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:54 PM

Thank you so much for posting this! We have been looking all over the internet for either Tommy Bahama linen shirts and pants or just something linen for the groom and best man. This is a great help!

#5 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:38 AM

You're welcome! We are going today to get my dad's outfit too!

#6 egsarah

• 355 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:26 PM

Ahh thanks! FI has been struggling with finding attire that he "likes". We may have to take a trip to Dillards tomorrow.

#7 mmontgo

• 191 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

Thanks....I sent my fiance to 6 stores over the weekend and he found nothing!! I will have him try Dilliards.

#8 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:48 PM

Ohh! Awesome Find Des. Thanks for sharing.

#9 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

Your welcome ladies! My mom went yesterday and got my dad lots of Carribean by Roundtree and York (TB knockoff) stuff from Dillard's that was on sale. Also, she bought my dad linen at Marshall's and found a Tommy Bahama shirt there! It was regularly $140 and she got it for $40. Dillard's also has bathing suits for men on sale!

#10 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

Good tip Desiree!!! Too bad we have no Dillards stores here and we already bought everything a few weeks ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users