Please Vote: To register or not to register...that is the question!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:50 AM

We didn't. It's a second marriage for both of us, and like JUSTUSTWO said, we've combined 2 households, so we have plenty of stuff. I actually still had unopened gifts from my first wedding 12 years ago!

#12 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:15 PM

We registered at honeymoon wishes dot com. I got the idea from Tammy the mod (of course,all of "my" good ideas come from this forum). We asked for things like a massage, champagne and fruit upon arrival, jet ski rental and other excursions. We both have friends and family members who are not planning to come to the wedding but kept asking us about gifts. We both have houses so combining our stuff has already been really hard. Honeymoon wishes takes a small fee for their services and they will issue us the $ before we leave for our honeymoon. I think it's a cool way for us to allow those that want to get a gift (in lieu of coming to Jamaica) to celebrate our marriage.

I printed business cards from Vista Print with our registry info and wedding website info on it. I used one of their beach scenes and just put our info on it.

#13 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

Ooops for some reason the photo did not come up. Trying again.....

URL=http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv248/Purrfected/?action=view&current=SSPX0216.jpg]Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]

Click the image to open in full size.

#14 egsarah

• 355 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

We don't really want to (we have about 2 of everything possible) but we keep getting pestered. We really don't expect/want anything but I figured if it will make other people feel better we'll create a minimalistic registry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users