Photo

BD photos question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 beach2009

beach2009
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:18 PM

For the ladies who've done a BD photosession, I was wondering did you use a shimmer lotion/powder? I'm considering it but not sure if it photographs well. I don't want to look like a hot shiny mess.

Any product recommendations? All over use or just for highlighting?

Thanks.

#2 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

I did! I used VS Super Model Shimmering Lotion and it looked really great in the photographs! I didn't put anything shimmery on my face though because I didn't want to look greasy or shiny Hope that helped ya

#3 beach2009

beach2009
      • 299 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

Thanks Desiree, that VS lotion sounds great. I'll have to check the LaSenza stores here in Canada to see if they carry it. I won't be getting to VS till next month.

#4 Mel&B

Mel&B
        • 613 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

My photog gave me some regular lotion to use, and I was so excited that I forgot to put it on!! I regret it, but the pics turned out good anyway.

#5 leahstafford

leahstafford
          • 713 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

For the pictures I recommend not putting lotion on your face to minimize the shine. Also, putting powder over your t-zone will help if you get a little shiny right there.

For lotions anything works, BUT I don't recommend slathering oil all over you! I had that done once and it was a disaster! Anything with a little shimmer (except face) is always good and turns out nicely in the photographs! The best place to put it is in the chest/shoulders area!

And one random piece of advice I always tell my girls, fake eyelashes are seriously hot and look great in photographs!! :)

#6 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

Yes, I totally agree Leah. I wore fake eyelashes and I am so glad I did. It gave it a WOW factor!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users