Photo

Paradise Bridal Consultants in St. Thomas????

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:52 PM

Still in St Thomas. Did you put down your deposit? Did she give you the vendors name

#12 Ashleigh

Ashleigh
    • 83 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LadyP
      Still in St Thomas. Did you put down your deposit? Did she give you the vendors name
      Well considering that I have not put a deposit down I am not that worried about them! I emialed Angela this morning and again this afternoon asking her if she is available January 12th. She has not go back to me as of yet. Hopefully she is, I really do not fell like finding someone else! She was perfect! Cross your fingers that she has that date open!!!!

#13 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:37 PM

Are you going to use her gowns or are you going to bring your own. Wchic package are yo getting? Do you have her number.

#14 Ashleigh

Ashleigh
        • 83 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:16 PM

I have my own gown. I am having a reception when we get back home and we have to get our wedding blessed in the Catholic Church, so I wanted my own dress. No I do not have her #. She called me on my work phone. I am sure she will get back to me. This is the first day I have emailed her and she did not return my emails. I am sure there is a reason!

#15 IslandLover

IslandLover
          • 96 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:39 AM

THE Reason she has not given you guys the vendor's names yet is b/c you have not put down the deposit. She had no problem telling me who all her vendors are! It is only $200 deposit I think
            IslandLover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users