Photo

Jamaican Photographer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:48 PM

We have selected Misha as well and can't wait to see our photos for our May 2010 wedding.

#12 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
    • 167 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hello all;
      I'm sorry that I haven't responded to your questions. I haven't been on the forum in quite some time. I lost my aunt to cancer about a month ago and I just haven't been able to get back in wedding mode.
      I decided today that I have to - because my wedding is less than 30 days away!
      The florist that I liked best were Charmaine Phang from Grande Garden Florist, Tai floral (a bit pricey) and Floral Fantasy (This is who I have chosen to use. Their work is nice and their prices were the best).

#13 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
      • 167 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RAMSGIRL
        Hello uspoiledme. Can I ask who the coordinator was? I have been talking to a couple and am nervous about picking the wrong one...please email me at aspiringangela at hotmail dot com... thanks
        Hi, Ramsgirl. You have every reason to be cautious. The destination wedding coordinator that I originally paid - didn't do anything that she promised to do and kept our deposit! Feel free to PM me f you want details.
        BTW, I noticed that your wedding date is the day before mine. Where are you getting married?

#14 purrfected

purrfected
        • 396 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:16 AM

Spoiled, so sorry to hear about your Aunt. Now you will have an angel looking down at you on your special day....

I am using Floral Fantasies too! Their prices are reasonable and I have heard good things about them from other brides! They are making my wedding arch as well as the bouquets and reception flowers. Our weddings are right around the corner! Good luck with everything.

#15 ~Debra~

~Debra~
          • 500 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:58 AM

You ladies using Floral Fantasies will love them. Their work is great and Rosemarie is the greatest!

#16 purrfected

purrfected
            • 396 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

Debra, that is great to hear! Thank you. BTW, your dress is gorgeous!

#17 RAMSGIRL

RAMSGIRL
              • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

I have yet to book a photographer and I get married in a month. This will be the last major expense...I had better get cracking....

#18 angie8119

angie8119
                • 198 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

debra, I know this is not the forum but your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!
                  Uspoiledme- so sorry for your loss.

#19 ashley9078

ashley9078
                  • 92 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

Hey girls, Just wanted to say that My hubby and I just returned from our ROR wedding last week. We also had Misha Earle photograph us and she was FABULOUS!! Both our families were very impressed! She is highly recommended by us! I just can't wait to see the final product...I'll be sure to share!

#20 ~Debra~

~Debra~
                    • 500 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by purrfected
                      Debra, that is great to hear! Thank you. BTW, your dress is gorgeous!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by angie8119
                      debra, I know this is not the forum but your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!
                      Uspoiledme- so sorry for your loss.

Thanks girls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users