Jump to content

Photo

Military Brides/Wives - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
  • Member
  • 553 posts

    Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

    Hi girls,

    My FI got his posting!! Finally!!!! Halifax!! Our Hometown!!!!! yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I was super excited!! so I had to share :)

    #42 sjmacphe

    sjmacphe
    • Jr. Member
    • 291 posts

      Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

      Congrats Courtney! That's super exciting :)

      #43 kpuckrin

      kpuckrin
      • Jr. Member
      • 258 posts

        Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be
        Hi girls,

        My FI got his posting!! Finally!!!! Halifax!! Our Hometown!!!!! yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I was super excited!! so I had to share :)
        Congratulations- you must be thrilled!

        What does he do in the Military? We are also in Halifax- my fiancĀ© is a SeaKing Pilot

        #44 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

        MilitaryMrs.s-to be
        • Member
        • 553 posts

          Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:55 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by kpuckrin
          Congratulations- you must be thrilled!

          What does he do in the Military? We are also in Halifax- my fiancĀ© is a SeaKing Pilot
          I Halifax. But I'm a littlle bias, it being our hometown and all. lol

          He is a Supply Technician. He's still in his occuptional training until the end of November. Eeekkkk I can't wait to have him home!!! He's been away training sence October!!!! Wooo Hooo I really can't wait :)



          Are you from Halifax? Or is you FI just posted here?

          #45 kpuckrin

          kpuckrin
          • Jr. Member
          • 258 posts

            Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:16 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be
            I Halifax. But I'm a littlle bias, it being our hometown and all. lol

            He is a Supply Technician. He's still in his occuptional training until the end of November. Eeekkkk I can't wait to have him home!!! He's been away training sence October!!!! Wooo Hooo I really can't wait :)



            Are you from Halifax? Or is you FI just posted here?
            My FI was posted here to Halifax a year ago now. Up until that time, we were doing the long distance thing (for over 2 years) where I was living in Ottawa. I just moved out here to Halifax in January and absolutely love it!

            If you're up for it (and any other ladies in the Halifax area)- it might be fun to get together!

            Kerri

            #46 foxytv

            foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

              Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:07 PM

              That's great that he will be in your hometown! Especially since you love your hometown! I've heard Halifax is great!

              #47 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

              MilitaryMrs.s-to be
              • Member
              • 553 posts

                Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:21 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by kpuckrin
                My FI was posted here to Halifax a year ago now. Up until that time, we were doing the long distance thing (for over 2 years) where I was living in Ottawa. I just moved out here to Halifax in January and absolutely love it!

                If you're up for it (and any other ladies in the Halifax area)- it might be fun to get together!

                Kerri
                YES!!! We should totally do that!!!!! Sooo fun :)

                Thanks Tami, I'm so excited :)

                #48 JaimeandBrandon

                JaimeandBrandon
                • Jr. Member
                • 370 posts

                  Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:08 PM

                  18 days until R&R!!! I can't wait to see him!

                  Jaime :-)

                  #49 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

                  MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                  • Member
                  • 553 posts

                    Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:18 PM

                    HI gals!!

                    Mike is home!!!!! Wooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are moving into our new apartment on Saturday!!! I love life soo much right now!!! lol

                    #50 JaimeandBrandon

                    JaimeandBrandon
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 370 posts

                      Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

                      YAY!!! Congrats!!

                      Jaime




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users