Casa de Campo vs. Dream

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 4despinosa

• 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:27 PM

Hi, I need help!!!! Just wanted to get an idea about what it would cost?

Casa de Campo vs. Dream which one is more affordable?

#2 shellb

• 533 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:40 AM

I think your best bet would be to talk to a travel agent to price it out or research it online. It all depends on where you are flying from and time of year. You should also email the resorts to see what there wedding packages cost and what they include. This could help in your decision.

I think I saw posts from another bride on here getting married at the Dreams in La Romona. Try searching La Romana, you might also be able to find some info on here about the Dreams.

#3 lesandlynda

• 199 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

Are you talking about the Casa de Campo in the Cabarete area?

#4 laybar

• 249 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:53 AM

Dreams is most definitely more affordable for a wedding.. although Casa de Campo weddings are top notch!

#5 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:06 PM

I don't know much about Casa de Campo ... but I am getting married at Dreams PC. We chose it based on the combination of affordability, quality and complimentary wedding packages.

I agree with the other ladies; I cannot recommend highly enough to talk to a travel agent. There are some fabulous ones right here on this forum that you can talk to.

Good luck with everything and if you do decide on Dreams; let me know if you have any questions!

#6 Boudou33

• 35 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:33 AM

I looked for the Casa De Campo few months ago and it's really expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users