Photo

Honeymoon Pictures (warning, pic heavy!!)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

Since I don't have my pro pics back yet and my family isn't giving up any of the pics they took, her are a few from our honeymoon!! Hope these aren't too big!

Click the image to open in full size.
    Brian outisde the door of our villa, in front of the pool.

One of our many roomies!!!

View from our villa balconey

No, I didn't kill him!

View from our villa at night

We met some pirates in St. Thomas

View from the Mountaintop of Magen's Bay Beach

Another view from The Mountaintop

A Birdie we met on a nature trail

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

Brian loved the free rum punch at St. Peter's Botanical Gardens

I'm a blinker And no, that isn't a fanny pack. It's my camera bag!

Our only St. John pic!! I forgot to take more.

Oh wait, I lied. This is St. John as well, taken from our departing ferry.

The skyride was fun, but we got stcuk with chatty cruise ship people so I didn't actually enjoy the view as much as I could have.

St. Thomas safari style taxis are cool. We had one like this transport our guests the the ceremony and reception.

From the boat ride to the Atlantic Submarine.

From the streets of St. Thomas (a lot of the houses were really lovely though!)

Brian and his new friend

#3 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:40 PM

More of Brian's island friends!

Just hanging out.

Blackbeards Castle was awesome. Having to walk back up 103 steps and three hills at the end of the tour was not!

Oh look at that, Brian found more free rum punch at Backbeards. This stuff is like water on the island!

Ahoy mateys!

Creepy museum dolls

Brian after too many free rum punches, me sweating like a pig after the 103 steps and three hills.

I love this statue and totally want it for my yard.

Almost every hotel and tourist attraction we went to had a resident cat. This was the rum factory's feline representative.

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:47 PM

Haha, good pictures, but you should really remove the warning.. and add more while you're at it!!! lol

omg, when we were there, there were cats/kittens everywhere... and our tourguide said they don't consider them to be pets, so most of the cats there are just wild! I wanted to take them home!
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

Love the pics - the view from your room looks gorgeous! I love the pic of you two "just hanging out" - what a cute couple!

Thanks for sharing - I have never been there before and it was cool to see what I have heard so much about.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

CONGRATULATIONS fellow St thomas bride. You and your HUSBAND look like you had a great time. I can not wait to hear all about it. Which villa did you stay? My guest are staying at the island beachcomber on Lindberg bay since that is where the ceremony will be, and we will stay at teh marriot. Sorry off task they are great and cant wait to see them

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:47 PM

Love the pics Jessica, can't wait to see some from the wedding!

#8 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

You are so beautiful! You kinda look familiar but I cant put my finger on it.

Great pictures!!!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

st. thomas is fun..did you bring home any rum and punch mix? or rum cakes?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP
                    CONGRATULATIONS fellow St thomas bride. You and your HUSBAND look like you had a great time. I can not wait to hear all about it. Which villa did you stay? My guest are staying at the island beachcomber on Lindberg bay since that is where the ceremony will be, and we will stay at teh marriot. Sorry off task they are great and cant wait to see them

Hey Girl! We stayed at Caribia Cottage. If you guys plan to stay on the island (instead of doing the cruise) you should consider it if you decide you don't want to do the hotel thing.
                    Caribia Cottage, St. Thomas - McLaughlin Anderson

The price has gone up a little since we rented it we rented it before the AC was installed so we only paid $171/night, but it's still a pretty good bargin. Great location, middle of the island, close to town and all tourist attractions. The private pool and balconey was the best.

I didn't actually get to see the Island Beachcomber property, but we did pass by it. It's right by the airport and on the beach so it will be perfect for your guests!!!

The Marriott is really pretty!!! I hope you guys love it there.

If you want a list of reviews of the things we did and places we ate, let me know, I have started writing it down and am almost done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users