Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

House of Night series anyone?

I saw some of the House of Night books at Zellers last night, but they didn't have the first one. You guys have conviced me to read them! I think a trip to Costco is in store!!

Amanda & Erin - thanks for all the book suggestions ladies, I'm going to need more now that I'm out of HoN books to read (6th is due out on Oct 27 though, woot and a 7th is currently in the works!)

Lisaloo - I'll list the titles of the HoN books out so you know which ones are which:

- Book 1: Marked

- Book 2: Betrayed

- Book 3: Chosen

- Book 4: Untamed

- Book 5: Hunted

- Book 6: Tempted (out on Oct 27/09)

- Book 7: Burned (no release date as of yet)

I've heard that it's going to be a 9 or 12 part series, so there's still quite a few to go! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~ View Post
Lisaloo - I'll list the titles of the HoN books out so you know which ones are which:

- Book 1: Marked
- Book 2: Betrayed
- Book 3: Chosen
- Book 4: Untamed
- Book 5: Hunted
- Book 6: Tempted (out on Oct 27/09)
- Book 7: Burned (no release date as of yet)

I've heard that it's going to be a 9 or 12 part series, so there's still quite a few to go! :)
I'm not even going to start reading them until they are all out then! I wouldn't be able to wait!! It drives me crazy!! Plus my memory sucks & I would have to re-read the previous book before I started the newest one!! Can't say I've ever read a book more than once!

i'm with you Amanda, I have never read the same book twice. Although I am considering re-reading Harry Potter as the last few movies will be coming out.

I really enjoyed reading this series...it was a little teeny bopperish but I still enjoyed the stories...I had all the girls at work reading them as well!

Can't wait for the next one in October!!!