Sandals/Beaches Photographer Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KathleenandDan

• 245 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:19 AM

Do anyone know how this works. If I pick a smaller package will they only take a limited number of pictures? The reason I am asking is because I haven't heard great things about their pictures and don't want to be obligated to buy a certain number of pictures if I don't like them, but if I really like the pictures I would upgrade my package if possible.

Past brides please help. Thanks

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#2 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

Different photographer have different policies. Some do take limited amount of pictures. Some require you to buy a minimum amount of prints.

Good luck.

#3 jamaicabride10

• 55 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

As far as I know from reading posts here they take as many pics as you need & you pick the number you want to buy. They will show you a presentation slide-show a day or two after and you then have to pick the ones you like. As far as I've heard this is the hardest part!! If you don't want to get a package you can pick from the a-la-carte photo menu. You don't have to decide until you get there.
        Even if you want to buy a package now you can still pick that after you get there, maybe after you have seen some samples of their work'?'
        Isn't it amazing to have found someone who gets you 100%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users