Photo

artwork for STDs

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
  • 393 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

Where can I find good artwork/graphics for the STDs? I've been looking at the clip art that is included with WORD, and I have seen much cuter designs on the STDs that everyone else is posting. Any suggestions?

#2 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
    • 417 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

I am having the same problem. I know some ladies posted to get fonts from dafonts.com and there are a few other websites that they said, but I can't remember anything else! Hopefully they will post some info for us :)

#3 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
      • 406 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

I just went with a theme that I liked (totally in love with the Hibiscus!) so I chose that to be my main theme for the wedding stuff. And used the colours we're going to use for the wedding and then I just googled it. eg. Hibiscus Flower, Pink Hibicus Flower etc.
        Sometimes its a pain to find things, but I found an awesome Hisbiscus picture I used on my STD's.
        Good Luck!
        Here are mine:
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t44080

#4 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
        • 417 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:33 PM

Shoot sorry it's dafont.com

#5 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
          • 417 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Crystalballl
            I just went with a theme that I liked (totally in love with the Hibiscus!) so I chose that to be my main theme for the wedding stuff. And used the colours we're going to use for the wedding and then I just googled it. eg. Hibiscus Flower, Pink Hibicus Flower etc.
            Sometimes its a pain to find things, but I found an awesome Hisbiscus picture I used on my STD's.
            Good Luck!
            Here are mine:
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t44080
            I love yours and the hibiscus theme. This is probably a stupid question, so don't laugh at me lol, but how color the picture that you googled? I mean for instance, if you find a pic you like but then it's black, how do you make it pink??

#6 ikupoo

ikupoo
            • 171 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:43 PM

I'm an artist,and so is my friend. She's doing STD for someone right now. Maybe you'd like her style?
              ♥ The Art of Liana Hee ♥

#7 Denisema00

Denisema00
              • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

I have been searching around all day for this exact topic!
                Thank you so much for posting about it!!!!
                Also, just a tip, I went to a travel agent and bought a box of 1000 boarding passes for $30 so all I have to do is print on them...
                good luck

#8 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                • 417 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

Ok so I d/l some cool fonts that I really like nad have been playing aroudn with it on PowerPoint (someone told me they use this to create monograms). But I'm to the point where I need to save and don't know what to save it as to use it on things

#9 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
                  • 393 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by courtney_b00
                    Ok so I d/l some cool fonts that I really like nad have been playing aroudn with it on PowerPoint (someone told me they use this to create monograms). But I'm to the point where I need to save and don't know what to save it as to use it on things
                    Can you copy and paste it into your document?

#10 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
                    • 393 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:33 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by courtney_b00
                      I love yours and the hibiscus theme. This is probably a stupid question, so don't laugh at me lol, but how color the picture that you googled? I mean for instance, if you find a pic you like but then it's black, how do you make it pink??
                      I have this same question!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users