Photo

Jen's Amazing Dreams Cancun Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Great review & Pics Jen!! Congrats again.
    It sounds like you had a fabulous time :) I am ecited that you used Juan Navarro as I am using him too. I think if you don't upgrade you get him for 90 mins right?? I guess I will find out soon, as We leave on Saturday!! :-)
    The situation with the Video guy sounds shady. Hmm...We will be there a full 4 days after the wedding so hopefully there will not have to be shipping involved.

Anyway...I am so happy for you and everything sounded great! :-)
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

You looked amazing Jen. Everytime I see DC reviews it makes me all teary. I can't wait to go back there and visit.

#13 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        $1000 isn't bad at all for 4 hours, considering you'd need about $500 more than that to get most of the other area photographers there for 3 hours. all i got for not using him is an extended video. you're one of the only people on here who used the resort photographer and it sounds like you were very happy with him, so it's a good option for someone on a budget.
        Definitely well worth it!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
        Great review & Pics Jen!! Congrats again.
        It sounds like you had a fabulous time :) I am ecited that you used Juan Navarro as I am using him too. I think if you don't upgrade you get him for 90 mins right?? I guess I will find out soon, as We leave on Saturday!! :-)
        The situation with the Video guy sounds shady. Hmm...We will be there a full 4 days after the wedding so hopefully there will not have to be shipping involved.

Anyway...I am so happy for you and everything sounded great! :-)
        Our biggest issue was we were leaving the day after. You should be fine. I am glad I printed all my materials to reference. I printed all photo packages, video packages, all emails, etc.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kat81
        You looked amazing Jen. Everytime I see DC reviews it makes me all teary. I can't wait to go back there and visit.
        I get teary eyed just thinking it is over. It was magical and wonderful but I really wished I could have stayed a few more days. We cancelled our Honeymoon cuz of work reasons and really could have used the down time. We took off Monday and sleep til 12 so that helped...ok babbling on now.

#14 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:10 PM

How was customs for you? Did they give you a hard time?
          I am in the process of making my "receipts now" we have 6 bags...Plus a laptop bag ad my Oversized handbag...Ugh :-(
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#15 JoLo908

JoLo908
          • 889 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

Hahaha, No joke, I thought your rehearsal pic was your ceremony pic, and I was like, great... FI is going to be so jealous and want to get married in his swim trunks too... LOL... you looked beautiful and congrats!!!

#16 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
            • 137 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

Great review!! You pictures are so beautiful and so are you! It is so good to hear that everything went smoothly for you. Is there any way that you could post some pics of the beach reception set up? I haven't really been able to get a good idea of what it will look like. Thanks so much, and again you look gorgeous!

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:12 AM

Congrats Jen! You looked beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your review & some pics....cant wait to see more!!

#18 marny61

marny61
                • 165 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:16 AM

Thank you for the review. Your pictures depict the perfect wedding - beautiful, fun and relaxing. Congratulations!

#19 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
                  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:28 AM

Congratulations and great review. You look beautiful!

#20 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:03 AM

Congratulations Jen!! I'm so glad you had a great time and that they took good care of you!

I'm sorry about the A/C thing in your room, that's a bummer, the same thing happened to us when we were there, but they were able to fix it.

You looked beautiful and I love your flowers. Congratulations again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users