Dreams Cabo Hairstylist?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TiffanyR

TiffanyR
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

Please help...I'm VERY stressed...

I am getting married in September at Dreams in Cabo, and am buying the Ultimate Package that includes the bride's hair and makeup. I know many people on here used Suzanne Morales but I would really prefer to use someone at Dreams versus paying the extra to have an outside salon do it.

HAS ANYONE HAD A GOOD HAIRSTYLIST AT DREAMS THEY CAN RECOMMEND?

I've spent hours searching the forum and I have to believe someone used their salon for hair...? Help Me Please!

Regards,
    Stressed Over Hair

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

Yay, your wedding in on my B-day!

I have read in some of the reviews that the dreams salon is decent at replicating pictures of simpler hairstyles. I have never seen anyone name the person specifically tho.

I am also planning on using the salon for hair only. I have a make up artist coming to the wedding.

#3 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:39 PM

I did not use the dress salon because a lot of past brides did not really like the stylists. I'm sure a simple updo will not be too difficult to do but if you want a fancier hair style you might want to ask for an outside vendor.

#4 ktrose

ktrose
        • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

Hi Tiffany,

I am going through the exact same thing right now and don't stress! Considering that we get can get our hair done at the Dreams salon as a part of the package, I'm trying to look through older posts to see if anyone mentions a particular stylist that they liked. If I find anything out about which stylist at the Dreams salon is the best I will let you know!

Does anyone have Suzanne Morales' email address? If not I can ask Yarai so that I can contact her regarding her rates and availability.

No stress Tiffany, it will work out!!

Katie

#5 marise

marise
          • 179 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:46 AM

Ktrose heres Suzanne's contact info. She is really really good about answering emails and phone calls. She has always gotten back to me the same day when I have any questions or concerns. She has a San Diego cell number (619) so you can call her and not worry about being charged international rates.

Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care

US ph# 1 619 819 9180

US fax# 1 619 567 5054

Cabo ph# (624) 105 1670

weddings@suzannemorel.com
            Heres her website:
            Cabo Luxury Mobile Spa - Face And Body Care - Welcome

#6 ktrose

ktrose
            • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

Thank you so so much Marise!!

#7 Ashley*

Ashley*
              • 206 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

I just was wondering this..Dreams brides must think alike :)
                Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#8 kclyburn

kclyburn
                • 153 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:42 AM

A friend of mine was just in a wedding at Dreams and they used several different people. She said that all the ladies at Dreams did a fabulous job on their hair. They were very nervous about it as well, but loved the outcome!

#9 kiwibride

kiwibride
                  • 275 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

I am getting married at Dreams in April next year and have been having the same dilema Suzanne Morales sounds great but her rates are very high! Please let me know if you do get your hair done at Dreams!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users