Photo

Same Color Multi Dresses Option BMs

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 msemi305

msemi305
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

I am going with the 2058 out of the dessy collection - I went with a different coloured sash as well. I had my girls try this one and it looks amazing on!
    here is the link and you can also change the colours right on the web page
    Dessy Bridesmaid Style 2058: The Dessy Group

#12 gokartmagic

gokartmagic
    • 29 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BillysBride
      Yea- I finally decided to give my girl's free reign and simply ask that they keep it to one color in the After Six/Dessy collection; Venetian Gold. There are a TON of dresses to choose from and some of them can be ordered online for $100 or less, so they are happy and I am happy. I've got everything from a size 2 who has to have everything altered because she's so tiny @ 5'1, to a size 24- I just didn't feel right trying to dictate what I thought would look good on everyone in MY personal opinion. I wanted them to be comfortable and secure about how they look.
      I love the After Six collection! We have decided on the Fuscia color and I'm letting my BM's pic between the Apple and Tangerine accent color, whichever they like best with their dress of choice.

#13 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
      • 719 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

I Love the last 2 dresses!

#14 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DRod0214
          those colors are really nice, im still having a hard time picking. I didn't want something too formal, any ideas.
          I've seen the lime green/teal combos, peach/coral combo.... I am sure that many of the girls on here would be able to show you their wedding photos and ideas if you made a post! Good Luck!!

#15 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

[QUOTE=Jacilynda;841223]We are being very casual. I struggled w/ this cause I either wanted the girls all in the same dress but different colors (our colors) or in the same color different dresses. MOH was going to wear pink but the others would be a different color. One of my BMs only wanted green so we struggled w/ finding enough dresses not formal. We finally settled w/ all white short dresses and each one has a different color sash of our wedding colors (we're really using chair sashes and just cutting them a little shorter. But the dresses are from VS and we only spent $26 on them(includes shipping) they're comfy and bra tops, and the girls will definitely use them again.

Thats a really cool idea too!!! What a great idea on how to save money by using chair sashes!!! I am sure that many people could use that idea too!! Thanks!

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BillysBride
              Yea- I finally decided to give my girl's free reign and simply ask that they keep it to one color in the After Six/Dessy collection; Venetian Gold. There are a TON of dresses to choose from and some of them can be ordered online for $100 or less, so they are happy and I am happy. I've got everything from a size 2 who has to have everything altered because she's so tiny @ 5'1, to a size 24- I just didn't feel right trying to dictate what I thought would look good on everyone in MY personal opinion. I wanted them to be comfortable and secure about how they look.
              this is exactly what we did in the last wedding I was in (but clover green). It was great.

#17 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
              • 985 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:24 PM

My daughter had her bridesmaids wear the Alfred Angelo dresses in Cobalt! We all went together and each girl picked a style that they liked. There were five bridesmaids but only four in Mexico.

Click the image to open in full size.

#18 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                • 762 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Helen_S81
                  My daughter had her bridesmaids wear the Alfred Angelo dresses in Cobalt! We all went together and each girl picked a style that they liked. There were five bridesmaids but only four in Mexico.

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Thank you so much for posting a photo!!! I am so happy to see how Cobolt looks in a beach/tropical setting... i am even more excited now! Your daughter looked so beautiful!

#19 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                  • 985 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:00 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                    Thank you so much for posting a photo!!! I am so happy to see how Cobolt looks in a beach/tropical setting... i am even more excited now! Your daughter looked so beautiful!
                    Thank you and you're welcome! If you want to see more pictures there are some here:

Katie & Chris Professional pictures pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Good luck with your planning!

#20 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                    • 762 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

Guess what happened to me... ALL Of my bridesmaids chose dress #5! So I guess that made it really easy for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users