H&F
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:54 AM

Carla those are some hot pictures!

#22 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
    • 387 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:59 AM

Wow Carla you look HOT! I especially like the one in the button down shirt. Is that your FI's? Thanks for sharing:)
      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#23 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
      • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mrsrhbtobe
        Wow Carla you look HOT! I especially like the one in the button down shirt. Is that your FI's? Thanks for sharing:)
        Haha.. yes, its his shirt. The pictures were taken in a hotel room that I was surprising my FI later that night, so I just let him think I packed the shirt for him =)

#24 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
        • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
          Your pictures came out so good. I'm still trying to work up the courage!!

Jess

Thank you all! I love how everyone is so supportive on here =)

Jess (or anyone that is considering a BD book) I was really nervous going into it, but if you are considering it at all I say go for it. I ended up having a lot of fun with it by the end of the session and I know I would probably never do this at any other point in my life. I was between getting him a watch or the book and decided this would have better stories ;-)

#25 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

These are great pictures, I love the one in the bathtub, you look really hot!!! Your FI is going to love them.

#26 jessglo

jessglo
            • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Those are beautiful! I am having mine done in August and I am really excited! You FH will LOVE them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users