• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 creoletexan

creoletexan
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blaqfyah
    Well I did decided to go with Anna Fox. I actually paid my deposit and reserved the Poop Deck for 6/1/09. Now I have to finish the planning on my end. I'll keep yall updated.
    Did you contact them yourself or was it reserved through your WC? I am trying to make reservations to have my reception there, but I can't seem to get through on the phone and they aren't quick with the email replies.

#12 bonbon78

bonbon78
    • 13 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:27 PM

We used Paulette Davis from Amour Affairs. Her website is: Bahamas Wedding Planners Bahamas Wedding planning for Bahamas Weddings. Marriage Consultants for the Bahamas also Specialty Events
      Loved her and everything!

#13 creoletexan

creoletexan
      • 220 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:35 PM

After I finally realized how to call the Bahamas using my calling card, (darn calling card said to dial 011 for international calls), I am going with Denise Bastian at the Wyndham Nassau Resort

#14 dmbfanliz

dmbfanliz
        • 19 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:03 PM

I just talked to Ann Marie w/Weddings in the Bahamas. They seem extremely accommodating and very professional. We don't have a set number of people yet, but she said they are very flexible if its just a few people over the "2-8 people" package that we're selecting. And the pricing really pretty much STOMPS what I've seen from Norwegian. Anyway, just wanted to add that I'm working with Ann and she is very nice.
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/UM8wm6.png

Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken... Exert from Shakespeare's...

#15 march132010

march132010
          • 1,057 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

OMG we just came back from meeting Paulette(Amour Affairs) she is a doll!!! Love her I'm glad we chose her

#16 md2002

md2002
            • 79 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:47 PM

Well, I spoke with all the above and they all seemed great!! Due to cost, I decided to go with the wedding coordinator that the Sheraton of Nassau had in house.

So far I'm not overly impressed!!! Everything may work out when all is said and done but the issue is COMMUNICATION!!! Every time I email with a question it takes minimum 5 days to get an answer, usually it's over a week....and that’s when he is actually IN the office. I get an "out of office reply" just about every time I email... Is this normal? Does everyone else have this same issue with responses?

Like I said, it may turn out perfect, but I need instant gratification when I email :)

Let me know if this is the norm.

#17 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by md2002
                Well, I spoke with all the above and they all seemed great!! Due to cost, I decided to go with the wedding coordinator that the Sheraton of Nassau had in house.

So far I'm not overly impressed!!! Everything may work out when all is said and done but the issue is COMMUNICATION!!! Every time I email with a question it takes minimum 5 days to get an answer, usually it's over a week....and that’s when he is actually IN the office. I get an "out of office reply" just about every time I email... Is this normal? Does everyone else have this same issue with responses?

Like I said, it may turn out perfect, but I need instant gratification when I email :)

Let me know if this is the norm.
                Yep...the norm. That's why I call. It was costing me a fortune, but I just purchased a international phone card for $5 and the calls cost a few coins. It really used to bug me when folks would not get back to me....especially considering all of teh money that is being spent.

#18 creoletexan

creoletexan
                • 220 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

I have vonage world which is $24.99 a month where calling the Bahamas is included.

#19 wise2014

wise2014
                  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

Hello I need some advice .: I too planning a wedding in bahamas Wyndham crystal Nassau . I need some help. As far as the wedding coordinator . I'm considering my guest because its about 150 of then .should I get a travel agent to make it into a wedding package because I want my guest to stay in the same hotel where the wedding king to be held. Now I don't want a beach wedding do you think crystal is the best place to go.

#20 md2002

md2002
                    • 79 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

I'm not sure what your asking but you should talk to a travel agent. It's what we did and they gave us a deal for all our guests on airfare and hotel room. It was probably about $300.00 in saving per person so it worked out well. I did not stay at the Wyndham Crystal so I can't speak to that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users