My BD Book!!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:47 PM

Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on here forever it seems .. so much to catch up on!!! I underwent fairly major surgery two weeks ago and have been sick for a while before that - so recovery has been slow and steady. So, less than two months before my wedding now; I am finally getting back to wedding planning in short spurts when I am not exhausted.

So, without further adieu... I need your opinions ladies before I order this; let me know what you think!

Each page has song lyrics and I am attaching a cd to the inside cover with all the songs on it.

Shutterfly | View share

#2 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:53 PM

Shannon, I LOVE it!!! You look beautiful I was just gonna work on my BD book on shutterfly and you've inspired me ~ what size did you order by the way? I keep going back and forth on that. Also which cover did you opt for?

FI will adore this, you look amazing!!!

#3 McToasty

McToasty
      • 170 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:57 PM

wow that's hot babe. definitely order it!

#4 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
        • 1,083 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MarieSam
          Shannon, I LOVE it!!! You look beautiful I was just gonna work on my BD book on shutterfly and you've inspired me ~ what size did you order by the way? I keep going back and forth on that? Also which cover did you opt for?

FI will adore this, you look amazing!!!
          Thank You MarieSam!!! I can't wait to see yours when it's done with those teaser pics you posted =).

I am going to order the 12x12 photobook with the photo hardcover - Shutterfly can be a bit challenging with picture sizes so I went with the largest so I can get the pictures on the pages at a size I was happy with.

#5 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

Very awesome! I love shutterfly too, I made a 12x12 book w/ all our wedding photos and the quality/pics/everything was great. I'm sure you will love yours! (And so will your fi )

#6 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

wow you look amazing.Hoping that each day finds you stronger following your op,but hey dont overdo it.H2B is gunna love the surprize x

#7 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
              • 1,083 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by McToasty
                wow that's hot babe. definitely order it!
                Thank you!!!!!!!! Yours were amazing too...

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MegaShay
                It looks awesome Shannon! Your FI is going to love it!! Hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon!
                You are always so sweet Megan! I am getting there; just taking forever ... but on the bright side I am losing tons of weight because it was abdominal surgery. LOL.

#8 CTall119

CTall119
                • 51 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:22 PM

Hit BUY - that was a lovely album...and will be MUCH appreciated by your FH!
                  Regards,
                  Chantelle

#9 inunez

inunez
                  • 172 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

wowsa! that is HOT!!! yeah girl...it's ready to go to print! i wish i had the money and time to do this for my FI.

#10 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

Shannon! I had been thinking about you and glad to hear you are doing good and recovering! Only do as much planning as you can handle, don't over load yourself!!!

the book is fantastic, the lyrics and cd idea is so cute! FI is going to love this for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users