Rehearsal Dinner in Maui

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rhomarie

• 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:44 AM

Hi There!

I'm planning a rehearsal dinner for the bridal party & immediate family members (about 20 people). Does anyone have any recommendations on reasonable/good restaurants? I'd like to keep it under $25 per person. The rehearsal is in Kaanapali but I'm open to driving (to Kihei or Wailea area) for the rehearsal dinner .

#2 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:11 AM

We did our rehersal dinner at the Hula Grill (15 people), so you might want to give them a try. It's in an awesome location in Kaanapali (right on the beach outside of Whaler's Village.) They have 2 menus (one is more casual & one is fine dining), so you could choose which menu you would like to use (which would determine where you sit - either in the more formal dining area or on the casual patio area.) We ate off the fine dining menu & the food was delicious, and was priced around $25 per plate. You can't go wrong with either menu I'm sure, as there is only one kitchen, so all the food comes from the same chefs :) The location is A+++++++++++. Good luck!

Here is the website: Hula Grill

#3 SAM

• 542 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:52 PM

There a few places that are pretty good to eat. If you make a reservation ask to eat off the group menu...this will usually save you a few dollars. If you eat at the Hula Grill ask for Jeff (his wife Karine, did my hair...nice guy). Also check out Cheeseburger Paradise (very low-key) but better priced than Kimo's.

#4 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

Cheeseburger in Paradise has some YUMMY burgers, it's just a little cramped & maybe a bit too noisy for a rehersal dinner. We had some wonderful meals there (def order the original Cheeseburger in Paradise.) I guess it all depends on what you want in a rehersal dinner location. Cheeseburger will be very laid back with live music (most likely), obviously with burgers & fries; Hula Grill will be a more quiet environment with a higher class meal. It's all up to you, but both places have very good food.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users