Photo

DJ- # of hours

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 mich999

mich999
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:22 PM

Is there not another DJ available? I can highly recommend DJ Ricardo. Or if your DJ's assistant is available, that would work too. I don't think you want music to end at 9:30 - that seems really early. Our music ended at 10:30 and we rushed to plug in our ipod in our little portable player to at least have some background music, but it's not the same as having the DJ system for everyone to dance to.

#12 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
    • 427 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mich999
      Is there not another DJ available? I can highly recommend DJ Ricardo. Or if your DJ's assistant is available, that would work too. I don't think you want music to end at 9:30 - that seems really early. Our music ended at 10:30 and we rushed to plug in our ipod in our little portable player to at least have some background music, but it's not the same as having the DJ system for everyone to dance to.
      DJ Ricardo is already booked but I did send DJ Mijares an email to see he's assistant can DJ the last hour.

What time did your reception end?

Jess

#13 mich999

mich999
      • 386 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:14 AM

"What time did your reception end?

Jess"

DJ ended at 10:30 per hotel rules. We had terrace until 11:30 so we plugged in an ipod player and most guests hung around until almost 11:30 chatting and finishing drinks. About half our guests (20 people) then headed up to the Lobby Bar which stayed upon past its midnight closing for us. We went to bed around 1 am.

#14 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

Thanks for the info. You have been a great help.

Thanks,
          Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users