Hi there!

gokartmagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheree10 View Post
Welcome and Congrats Amber!

Jamaica is a lovely location for your DW. Initially not everyone was thrilled about us having a DW but we made the decision based on what was best for US.
I'm usually the person that tries to compromise and make everyone happy, but I just got the point where I had to think about just US and not everyone else. I think it shocked a few people that we made the decision to have our wedding there. Everyone in my family has come around except for one, and they have expressed that they feel as if we did it in spite of them and don't care about family. You just can't please everyone, and we couldn't be happier with our decision!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Had anyone traveled with their wedding dress on JetBlue? If so can you tell me how you did it? I leave 9/23 and I’m still lost on what I’m doing. I bought a vacuum seal bag but I’m iffy about using that. TIA
    • Hello, has anyone recently gotten married at Le kliff? so far our planning experience hasn’t been the best, does anyone have any recent experience with getting married there? 
    • Hi I’m about to book my wedding and wonder if anyone has recently got married at RUI Ocho Rios? Would anyone has the prices for extras please? We are going to book the top package but we need to add extra people as we have 50 guests. we also want to have an after party after the reception - any ideas on the timings for it or prices please? We have emailed the hotel but can’t seem to get any answers until we pay deposit. Which we have just done at Bahia Principe to find out after they won’t allow us to have a reception past 9:30pm even though they said we could at a cost of $300 usd per half hour prior to booking and paying our deposit. We where prepared to pay this even thought it is very expensive plus DJ and bar costs.    we are nervous to book and pay another deposit now incase we are in the situation. We are already paying hundreds of pounds to amend our guests bookings too.    any advice is greatly appreciated please.   thanks  Sam sjpulfer18@hotmail.co.uk
    • Hi Oleg. Thank you for such a cool app. I advise you to add an item there: ftara weddings | toronto wedding photographer. It would help me a lot. I myself recently came to Canada and it was difficult to find good photographers. It would be much easier with your application.
    • I am coming to cancun sept 4 2021 and I am interested in releasing butterfly's in remembrance of my recently deceased daughter. We are staying Riu palace costa mujeres. Is this something we can do
  • Topics