WC for Church Ceremony?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 alkoch

alkoch
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

Hello all,

I am wondering if any of the church ceremony brides hired a WC and why or why not (and how it went) I heard that it is difficult to set up a church ceremony without a WC? We are trying to save money so I was going to try and do it myself but now I'm worried!

Thanks!

#2 jmiranda

jmiranda
    • 697 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

What church are planning on going with?

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:45 AM

I know the WC charge for only doing the Church Ceremony are much less than the full event... I know Prisar does this way and they coordinate to book Church, make payment , arrange flowers and music and also the logistic of the day at Church (processional, favors, readings, etc)

If you are only doing Church and is Maria Reina de la Paz , I have the phone number , also they offer a price of booking including flowers....

#4 alkoch

alkoch
        • 515 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:48 PM

I am not sure of what church yet...that's another thing I am not sure about how to pick the church

#5 alkoch

alkoch
          • 515 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by edna
            I know the WC charge for only doing the Church Ceremony are much less than the full event... I know Prisar does this way and they coordinate to book Church, make payment , arrange flowers and music and also the logistic of the day at Church (processional, favors, readings, etc)

If you are only doing Church and is Maria Reina de la Paz , I have the phone number , also they offer a price of booking including flowers....
            Edna - would you mind giving me the phone number - and where exactly is it located?

#6 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

I will find the number and will pm ASAP, I think my agenda is at home

#7 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

I'm using Dazzling Details (The Dazzling Details) for my Church ceremony and they have been incredible...It is virtually impossible to get ahold of Our Lady of guadalupe without a coordinator.

Let me know if you want their info.

#8 alkoch

alkoch
                • 515 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jess
                  I'm using Dazzling Details (The Dazzling Details) for my Church ceremony and they have been incredible...It is virtually impossible to get ahold of Our Lady of guadalupe without a coordinator.

Let me know if you want their info.
                  Thanks Jess - I actually contacted them from something you said on the site - but they already have a wedding for the date we are looking to do ours! She did refer some other WC in the area - if you don't mind me asking how much was it for a WC just for the ceremony?

#9 edna

edna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by alkoch
                    Edna - would you mind giving me the phone number - and where exactly is it located?
                    By mistake I just posted the phone in the thread of Iglesia Reina de la Paz.. but here it goes again..

Iglesia Maria Reina de la Paz
                    Marina Vallarta
                    322 2091545

the address:

Albatros 270
                    Marina Vallarta

#10 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

I'm not sure just for the ceremony? I am doing ceremony and reception with them.

I would think it shouldn't be more than $500 for just the ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users