Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
alkoch

WC for Church Ceremony?

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

 

I am wondering if any of the church ceremony brides hired a WC and why or why not (and how it went) I heard that it is difficult to set up a church ceremony without a WC? We are trying to save money so I was going to try and do it myself but now I'm worried!

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the WC charge for only doing the Church Ceremony are much less than the full event... I know Prisar does this way and they coordinate to book Church, make payment , arrange flowers and music and also the logistic of the day at Church (processional, favors, readings, etc)

 

If you are only doing Church and is Maria Reina de la Paz , I have the phone number , also they offer a price of booking including flowers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by edna View Post
I know the WC charge for only doing the Church Ceremony are much less than the full event... I know Prisar does this way and they coordinate to book Church, make payment , arrange flowers and music and also the logistic of the day at Church (processional, favors, readings, etc)

If you are only doing Church and is Maria Reina de la Paz , I have the phone number , also they offer a price of booking including flowers....
Edna - would you mind giving me the phone number - and where exactly is it located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using Dazzling Details (The Dazzling Details) for my Church ceremony and they have been incredible...It is virtually impossible to get ahold of Our Lady of guadalupe without a coordinator.

 

Let me know if you want their info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I'm using Dazzling Details (The Dazzling Details) for my Church ceremony and they have been incredible...It is virtually impossible to get ahold of Our Lady of guadalupe without a coordinator.

Let me know if you want their info.
Thanks Jess - I actually contacted them from something you said on the site - but they already have a wedding for the date we are looking to do ours! She did refer some other WC in the area - if you don't mind me asking how much was it for a WC just for the ceremony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkoch View Post
Edna - would you mind giving me the phone number - and where exactly is it located?
By mistake I just posted the phone in the thread of Iglesia Reina de la Paz.. but here it goes again..

Iglesia Maria Reina de la Paz
Marina Vallarta
322 2091545

the address:

Albatros 270
Marina Vallarta
48335

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure just for the ceremony? I am doing ceremony and reception with them.

 

I would think it shouldn't be more than $500 for just the ceremony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×