Riu Palace Macao-photography

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DivaEli

DivaEli
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

Hello Everyone!!

Has anyone used the photography/video vendors that work with Riu Palace Macao. I think they work with Antillana Fotografia. I would like to know if you were happy with their work-would you recommend them? Thanks

#2 BeautifulBridetoBe

BeautifulBridetoBe
    • 147 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:28 PM

We contemplated working with them because we were getting married at the Riu Palace Macao.

I was very nervous about using them because:

* the quality of work displayed on their website is not very good. There is lots of shadow and grainy images.There wedding video is terrible.
      * their price had doubled from when we first contacted them to book
      *I did not find that they responded to emails

So after thinking it over, we decided to bring a photographer with us instead...AND I AM SO HAPPY WE DID!

On Caribbean street is the Antilla store. I walked in and talked to the service representative. She told me that they take about 20 - 30 photos of the ceremony ONLY! Or that is how many I would recieve after final edits. They will leave your reception after the cake is cut and do not spend much time with you as you are getting ready for the ceremony. The CD you recieve will contain between 250 - 300 images...that is really not much!

Honestly, I would research other options.
      http://www.weddingco...ubdgkri2xzd.png

Interested in sharing a Photographer: May 9 - 16, 2009
      Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicPM me if interested....

#3 DivaEli

DivaEli
      • 12 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:33 PM

Thanks, I did visit their site and was not really impressed by their work. I might just bring someone along with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users