Photo

Custom made wedding dress in progress!

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#151 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:53 PM

OMG Lisa I just wanted to say congratulations on the weight loss!!! Honestly, I can't see someone being offended over that though. It's not like she lives around the corner and you're deciding to take it to someone else. I think its super exciting and can't wait to see the pics!!!
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#152 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
    • 483 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

I just found this thread. Thanks for sharing the progress of your dress, it is beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished product in December. And congratulations on your weight loss!

#153 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:34 PM

Lisa!!! AWESOME!!!!!

Never can complain about that kind of change :)

#154 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
        • 429 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:55 AM

Lisa,

I just found this post today and I am so excited for you! That is great that you are having your aunt make it for you! What talent she has!

Congrats on the weight loss too! I'm also trying to shed some pounds before the big day! I am also having my wedding dress custom made. But, since I live in China (Home to mostly ALL wedding dresses) I was able to show the wedding dress tailor pictures of mine (Bonny dress) and she is making it for me! I go for my first fitting in 2weeks! I can hardly wait!!

I love seeing the progress on your dress! I bet it has been fun being involved in the "making" of it. You will be a beautiful bride no doubt!!!!

Keep us all updated... this is very exciting!

~ Erica

#155 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:41 AM

Thanks everyone. This is so super exciting! I'll be taking some pics in the next little while so that you guys can apreciate what I'm talking about!

#156 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

Lisa that is such a great problem to have! Cheers to you!! Like everyone else, I think if you just talk to your aunt she'll totally understand. And who knows? She may be back earlier than you thought. Congrats girl!!

#157 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
              • 237 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:35 AM

Congrats on the weight loss Lisa!!! I think your dress is gorgeous and your Aunt loves you so at the end of the day altering your dress to fit your new slimmer body will be the icing on the cake for her!

I agree with sending her the pics to show just how much needs to come in and who knows, she may either come back early to do this or she might tell you to have a local seamstress do this.

Your going to look so beautiful on your big day!!!

#158 diana&steve0304

diana&steve0304
                • 40 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:09 AM

Wow!! I've been following this thread since you started it and can I tell you that you look so pretty in your dress. Also I just want to congratulate you on your successful weight loss!

You go girl!!

#159 LeNell

LeNell
                  • 212 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

Love it......... you have a great aunt
                    Tristan and Lenell 2010

#160 alkoch

alkoch
                    • 515 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

Congrats on the weight loss Lisa!! That is so exciting! Can't wait for the pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users