Photo

MarieSam's Boudoir Sessions w/Beth Cocuzzi & Kelly Melissa *reviews and TONS of pics*

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:37 AM

those look amazing and i dont think you look tired at all. you should see me on 3 hours sleep its horrible. Your such a little hottie!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#42 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

those are absolutely stunning mariesam!! if you are planning on making your own book, having both styles of pictures will have such an impact! your FI won't know what to do with himself!!

#43 BillysBride

BillysBride
      • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! OK, girl..I gotta do it...

"Don't stop-get it-get it! Don't stop-get it-get it!" Sookie sookie, Ma! You got the flames shootin outta my pc!

Ugh, you are despicable. lol Seriously though, you look GREAT and those are so smokin'..Tommy boy is gonna lose his sensibilities and hunt you down before the ceremony. So I'd suggest saving these for..umm...later.
        Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#44 Amarillis

Amarillis
        • 1,913 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

Stunning MarieSam... Stunning!!!!! I am equally stunned that you have children --- SMOKIN" GIRL!!!

#45 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BillysBride
            Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! OK, girl..I gotta do it...

"Don't stop-get it-get it! Don't stop-get it-get it!" Sookie sookie, Ma! You got the flames shootin outta my pc!

Ugh, you are despicable. lol Seriously though, you look GREAT and those are so smokin'..Tommy boy is gonna lose his sensibilities and hunt you down before the ceremony. So I'd suggest saving these for..umm...later.

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to quote this... Savannah you kill me!!!!

---although her words are gospel...

Very funny!

#46 roo66

roo66
            • 1,001 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:42 PM

im loving all of them my absolute favourite are the ones in the black basque and the shots of you in the peach french knickers.HES GUNNA LOVE UM

#47 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
              • 415 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:46 PM

OMG MarieSam...you ROCKED it! Fabulous fabulous fabulous :)

#48 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
                • 155 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

VA VA VOOM! You look amazing -- I think the temperature in my office just went up 10 degrees when I started looking at these pix! You look absolutely incredible, and you own these pictures! You have one lucky future hubba-hubba-hubby!

#49 Seven

Seven
                  • 55 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:23 PM

You look A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Maxim is going to be calling you soon!!!! I love all of your pics!!!

#50 MarieSam

MarieSam
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,336 posts
                      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:09 AM

As always thank you girls for all your love ~ y'all are too much and need to stop it before I get a big head, lol.

Savannah, you kill me !!!! Tommy and I are actually doing a first look photo session before the cermony ~ so I'm hoping this book will get him pumped up (ok not in that way, that comment was not supposed to sound gross hahaha) and give us some romantic loving pics....so we'll see!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users