Photo

Need a dress for TTD session, Please help

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 amym567

amym567
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:16 PM

I love this thread! I'm looking for something too, and the options posted are great! Keep findin' them!!!!

Amy

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:22 PM

Drea do you want that one I bought, you would have to get the zipper fixed but it would be perfect for a ttd, pics on this thread...I just want it out of my living room if you want to just pay for shipping and maybe like $50 something I would be happy to send it to you...shipping for me was like $10http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t5160
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      Drea do you want that one I bought, you would have to get the zipper fixed but it would be perfect for a ttd, pics on this thread...I just want it out of my living room if you want to just pay for shipping and maybe like $50 something I would be happy to send it to you...shipping for me was like $10http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t5160
      Thanks Christine,
      but I've decided not to spend extra money on another dress......
      I'm just going to use my dress.
      You know I'm never going to wear it again...it's just going to be a bitch caring it on the plane....hopefully it will be damp by then.
      Oh well.
      Thank you so much though.
      Andrea

#24 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:59 PM

let me know if you change your mind, its a nice dress but Will really doesn't want to take more pics, he just wants to relax on our honeymoon
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#25 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
      • VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DREA14369
        Where did she get that dress?
        It's BCBG - an older design. But I mean just in general, something short. If you have to get a second dress, you might as well get something cute that you may be able to wear again sometime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users