#11 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:33 AM

Congrats & Welcome!! Have fun planning.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#12 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

Congrats! You are going to love this site!!! The Jamaica thread will provide you with alot of answers to your questions.
      One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#13 tad515

• 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:44 PM

I stayed at the Sunset Beach Resort last October....it was wonderful! The staff was great, we had no complaints! It was a family vacation, 3 families and 4 kids ranging from 4 months to 10 years old. There's multiple pools, one being the "waterpark" pool. All kids, big and small, had a blast there.

This was my first time at an all inclusive and I don't think I'll ever travel any other way again. By the end of the week, I was a little tired of the buffet....but maybe that's just me. The other 3 sit-down restaurants were great!

For a resort that's considered to be on the "value" list of resorts in Jamaica, I thought it was beautiful. You would never know it was a value resort by looking at the grounds. It's a beautiful resort, with great entertainment, friendly staff that will go out of your way to help....you can't go wrong! Oh, and the wedding chapel is beautiful!

#14 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users