Water Bottle Template

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 GregsBride

GregsBride
  • 333 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:04 PM

Hi Ladies,

I found this template and I thought I would share... They are great to use if you are adding water bottles to your OOT bags.

Attached Files

~Christina

#2 alkoch

alkoch
    • 515 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:58 PM

Thanks- these look great!

#3 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:56 PM

Oh this is great, I had some templates downloaded then decided I didn't want to do them but now I want to do them again hehe, I know I'm indecisive! Anyway thanks for sharing I'll probably use them!

Attached Files

#4 jetsbride

jetsbride
        • 794 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Great, thanks!

#5 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
          • 229 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:01 AM

Thanks so much for these! This is a last minute project that I was just thinking about today. What type and size labels do you buy?
            Mesita and Durante
            June 18, 2009
            Excellence Playa Mujeres

My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

#6 blana

blana
            • 84 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

I was going to buy them with it on there but now I wont have to! Thanks soo much for this.

#7 GregsBride

GregsBride
              • 333 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:36 AM

You are very welcome ladies!! I haven't made any yet, but here are the instructions from the website where I found the labels:

Using a template, I designed my own personalized water bottle labels. Using different fonts and our wedding colors, I made them my own. Then I printed them on full sheet waterproof labels using my at home printer and cut them to size using my paper cutter. I bought water bottles from Walmart, removed the product labels and carefully put on my own labels. I plan to include these in my OOT boxes for our guests. This is a simple project any bride can do that gives a touch of personalization sure to impress any guest. The labels can be altered so we can use them at the bridal shower or even the bachelorette party.
                ~Christina

#8 blana

blana
                • 84 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:45 AM

Thats awesome! I may just have to edit them for different events. If anyone does any of these Im betting we would all be thrilled to see some photos!

#9 GregsBride

GregsBride
                  • 333 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:06 AM

I did a google search and found a couple of sites with the labels...

Beverage Labels, Beverage Label, Beverage Bottle Labels, Water Bottle Labels | Planet Label
                    Water Bottle labels - Waterproof label materials for bottle
                    Water Bottle Labels - Waterproof Labels - OL7800 - 8.5" x 2.5" - 4 Labels Per Sheet
                    ~Christina

#10 A2Bride

A2Bride
                    • 676 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:31 AM

Thank you so much for the idea and the template, those are really cute labels!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users