Photo

GlamSquad702

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nicmicj

nicmicj
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

Does anyone have any experience with using the Glamsquad702 for hair & makeup? I just made a reservation through the chapel (Chapel of the Flowers)I am getting married at in July. I will probably do the airbrush makeup - hopefully that lasts a long time in the Vegas heat.

#2 shan13

shan13
    • 189 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nicmicj
      Does anyone have any experience with using the Glamsquad702 for hair & makeup? I just made a reservation through the chapel (Chapel of the Flowers)I am getting married at in July. I will probably do the airbrush makeup - hopefully that lasts a long time in the Vegas heat.
      never used them..but if udo go with them ask which one would do better a tinted moisturizer/airbrush..I sweat a lot and had my face airbrushed once and it wasn't pretty but if heat doesn't bother u..u should be fine....

Please keep us posted, my FI just announced NO BRAIDS for the wedding...uuugggh!

eta: Glad there is somebody else using a non hotel chapel...thought I was out by myself!

#3 myturn

myturn
      • 25 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:59 PM

I haven't used them but I heard they were more expensive then others. I ended up booking with storybook brides and their prices weren't that bad.
        I would interested in hearing how the airbrush make up holds up as well. I am getting airbrush makeup for my wedding in September.

#4 nicmicj

nicmicj
        • 244 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:53 AM

I will definitely keep you all posted. From what I had seen their prices were not bad for hair & makeup. Las Vegas will be HOT, HOT, HOT in July and I know I will be sweating so it really needs to hold up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users