My 2 cents:

Out of these 2 - I really like the kahki better.

But I do think that dark colors can look quite nice on the beach. But if it was me, I would go for a black (rather then grey) linen suit. I just don't think grey 'goes' with beach wink.gif but I think black could - so long as it is the right material (like linen)

by the by - where is the kahki suit from? I really like it! I've been starting to look for Reilly - but most of the suits I have found so far, are really narrow at the ankle - which drives me nuts! (but maybe that is just because I have big feet and Reilly has big feet wink.gif) This suit looks nice and loose at the ankles!

Hi Jennette

I have found that my FI has the exact same problem - all suit pants look "tapered" on him :)

The khaki suit is by Stephen Geoffrey, and is available at Jims Formal Wear.

Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVBride View Post
Hi Jennette

I have found that my FI has the exact same problem - all suit pants look "tapered" on him :)

The khaki suit is by Stephen Geoffrey, and is available at Jims Formal Wear.

Jackie
Awesome! Thanks!

Thanks Courtney! I like it too - but its GIGANTIC, and I can't make it smaller! (any suggestions?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be View Post
Thanks Courtney! I like it too - but its GIGANTIC, and I can't make it smaller! (any suggestions?)
You can't resize it in photoshop (do you have photoshop)... or paint?

when we were looking for ryans suit for the wedding we found nice ones that didnt look tapered at banana republic and macys. we ended up with a kenneth cole from macys because it was lighter weight and we were getting married in palm springs in september. it wasnt even very expensive. i think marked down cause i dont think we got it until about august and all the fall stuff was coming in.