Photo

Pro-pics of paradisus punta cana wedding

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 moepeedy

moepeedy
  • 491 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

Awesome pictures!!! I am wondering if you noticed Picture no. 84 if you look at the palm tree leaves they form a HEART!!!!! My husband and I noticed at the same time and said OOOOOOOOOOOO did you see that. Check out it.
    Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#22 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
    • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

PPC brides please, please keep posting reviews! There doesn't seem to be many out there right now. To those that have posted reviews :) THANK YOU! This is one of my favorite resorts so far, and reading about your experiences has been wonderful!

#23 PCBride

PCBride
      • 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

Everything looks gorgeous!

I am nervous because our wedding is in 24 days and so far all the weather reports are rain, rain and more rain!

#24 Renz2

Renz2
        • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:14 PM

I am so excited to have found this site. I am getting married at PPC in June 2010. We have just started the planning, and don't even have a definite date yet. This site is so great. Thanks so much for the pictures. I would love to hear more about how people selected their packages? Did you get everything for the hotel, hair, flowers, photography? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#25 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
          • 660 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:20 PM

Beautiful pictures.

#26 Maigan

Maigan
            • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:03 AM

For those ladies that have booked with photo souvenir, I'm looking to book them for my wedding on July 29, 2010. I've emailed them a couple days ago but haven't recieved a response yet....does anyone have an email address that I could possibly have? Or a phone number? Thanks...I tried the # on the website but I only got a spanish answering machine :S

#27 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
              • 48 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

Paradisus Punta Cana is such a great resort, good service and athmosfere.
                nice photos.

#28 kate&devon

kate&devon
                • 150 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

Great pics. You looked gorgeous!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

http://img.weddingco...cker/nlp8wi.png
                  For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#29 Renz2

Renz2
                  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

Great Pictures! My fiance and I are getting married at the PPC on June 2,2010 and are soooooo excited seeing your pictures. I was noticing the shots of your reception towards the end. What room was that? ( The room with the pillers around the dance floor)? I would love to use that room for our reception. Thanks....Sonja Renz

#30 Dally

Dally
                    • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

Hi,

Your pics are amazing! I'm also looking to do a destination wedding at this resort. I was wondering how your experience was over all working with them and the whole wedding process. I saw that you choose the platinum package. Did you add anything? where they any suprise expenses they didnt tell you about before hand? I would really appreciate your input on this. Its been really tough deciding where to have my wedding and get more for my money.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Dally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users