Pro-pics of paradisus punta cana wedding

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 moepeedy

• 491 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

Awesome pictures!!! I am wondering if you noticed Picture no. 84 if you look at the palm tree leaves they form a HEART!!!!! My husband and I noticed at the same time and said OOOOOOOOOOOO did you see that. Check out it.
    Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

#22 flbluiiis

• 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

PPC brides please, please keep posting reviews! There doesn't seem to be many out there right now. To those that have posted reviews :) THANK YOU! This is one of my favorite resorts so far, and reading about your experiences has been wonderful!

#23 PCBride

• 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

Everything looks gorgeous!

I am nervous because our wedding is in 24 days and so far all the weather reports are rain, rain and more rain!

#24 Renz2

• 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:14 PM

I am so excited to have found this site. I am getting married at PPC in June 2010. We have just started the planning, and don't even have a definite date yet. This site is so great. Thanks so much for the pictures. I would love to hear more about how people selected their packages? Did you get everything for the hotel, hair, flowers, photography? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#25 ClintsGurl09

• 660 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:20 PM

Beautiful pictures.

#26 Maigan

• 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:03 AM

For those ladies that have booked with photo souvenir, I'm looking to book them for my wedding on July 29, 2010. I've emailed them a couple days ago but haven't recieved a response yet....does anyone have an email address that I could possibly have? Or a phone number? Thanks...I tried the # on the website but I only got a spanish answering machine :S

#27 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
              • 48 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

Paradisus Punta Cana is such a great resort, good service and athmosfere.
                nice photos.

#28 kate&devon

• 150 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

Great pics. You looked gorgeous!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#29 Renz2

• 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

Great Pictures! My fiance and I are getting married at the PPC on June 2,2010 and are soooooo excited seeing your pictures. I was noticing the shots of your reception towards the end. What room was that? ( The room with the pillers around the dance floor)? I would love to use that room for our reception. Thanks....Sonja Renz

#30 Dally

• 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

Your pics are amazing! I'm also looking to do a destination wedding at this resort. I was wondering how your experience was over all working with them and the whole wedding process. I saw that you choose the platinum package. Did you add anything? where they any suprise expenses they didnt tell you about before hand? I would really appreciate your input on this. Its been really tough deciding where to have my wedding and get more for my money.

Thank you in advance for your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users