Photo

Affordable Empire Waist Style Plus Size Beach Wedding Gowns

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BeckiO5

BeckiO5
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

Has anyone on here come across any companies that have some cute and very light weight Affordable Empire Waist Plus Sized Beach Wedding Gowns? I thought that would be the easiest part of planning and haven't come across anything either in magazines or online that's really caught my eye. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would wear the dress I wore on my actual Wedding again, however it has seen better days as I've gotten more use out of it than I thought I would. TYA for your help.

#2 godaloveme

godaloveme
    • 282 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:13 PM

Its really hard to go by a pic I would never had guessed I love the dress i bought !!! but once ya open your mind and just try them its amazing stuff I thought would look good looked like crap and visea versa
      any way if ya have not all ready check out Davids bridal and moonlight bridal both have nice pluss size gowns

#3 BeckiO5

BeckiO5
      • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by godaloveme
        Its really hard to go by a pic I would never had guessed I love the dress i bought !!! but once ya open your mind and just try them its amazing stuff I thought would look good looked like crap and visea versa
        any way if ya have not all ready check out Davids bridal and moonlight bridal both have nice pluss size gowns
        Thanks for the advice. I've checked David's Bridal and found nothing I liked and all the dresses I'll have never heard of Moonlight Bridal. I'll have to check them out, thanks again for the suggestions.

#4 aqua32marine

aqua32marine
        • 60 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

Hi Becki, I found a couple of cute, short beachy wedding dresses at Nordstroms, and I've ordered some online to try on at home. I think they have larger sizes as well? But the benefit is trying stuff on at home with no pressure, and Nordstrom's easy return policy. And the ones I picked were all under $200

#5 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
          • 516 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

consider the fact that many places will offer their BM dresses in White and Ivory. Inexpensive option with a wide range of styles. Good option at Alfred Angelo and DB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users