• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith
    Amber, there are a bunch of really pretty ones for not a lot of money at dillards.
    "ivory" | Women | Dresses & Special Occasion at Dillards.com

Also maybe see if there are any bridesmaids dresses you like offered in white! I had my eye on one that was only $190. But now I think I am going to get the one on dillards website, Betsy and Adam Pleated Halter Gown for $160.
    Thanks, the prices are better on this site. I love the dress your getting.

#12 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

My TTD was a white bridesmaid dress. I think it was $160 including taxes. It was too long, but I didn't bother with alterations since I only wore it for pictures.

#13 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

I have one for sale. I was a size four and it fit me. Here is a picture of it. I have a lot more if you are interested PM me.

Click the image to open in full size.

#14 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
        • 148 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          I have one for sale. I was a size four and it fit me. Here is a picture of it. I have a lot more if you are interested PM me.

Click the image to open in full size.
          We might be on to something here. I'm a size 4 and the dress looks pretty. I'll pm you now for pics.

#15 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
          • 144 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:06 AM

If you are still looking I have a David's bridal vw8893 in a size 4. Pretty dress and very light. I'm only asking $125.
            'Gra geal mo chroi'

#16 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith
              Amber, there are a bunch of really pretty ones for not a lot of money at dillards.
              "ivory" | Women | Dresses & Special Occasion at Dillards.com

Also maybe see if there are any bridesmaids dresses you like offered in white! I had my eye on one that was only $190. But now I think I am going to get the one on dillards website, Betsy and Adam Pleated Halter Gown for $160.

I love that dress! Are you wearing it for your wedding or just TTD? It's really beautiful!

#17 nibsmom

nibsmom
              • 564 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:14 PM

I would also check ebay! There are a ton of dresses on their for super cheap - usually under 100 dollars!

#18 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
                • Banned
                • 3,479 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KarenM
                  I love that dress! Are you wearing it for your wedding or just TTD? It's really beautiful!
                  I got it as my TTD dress. It mimicks the look and flow of my real dress. I was super excited to find it so cheap!!

#19 chloe55

chloe55
                  • 162 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

Hi! I got my this dress off ebay for $35, and I don't want to get alterations on it. You can have it for $35 plus shipping if you want it. It's a size 6, but I don't think its a bridal size 6. I'm usually a 0 or a 2 and it's too big on me, it would probably fit a street size 4. Here's the link...

David's Bridal - Satin Sheath with Pleated Empire and V-Halter

#20 CrystalM

CrystalM
                    • 829 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:11 PM

I also suggest BCBG, White House | Black Market, J. Crew, Banana Republic. They all have fabulous dresses for cheap!
                      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users