Sign in to follow this  
BEACHBRIDEMA

Tammy M leaves for Cabo tommorow!!!!

Travel safely Tammy and have an amazing time. i can't wait until you come back and your siggy is the happy Mr. & Mrs. Enjoy every minute.

Tammy ~ Have a fantastic trip and an amazing wedding!! You deserve the best and I have no doubts that everything will be perfect! Can't wait to hear all about everything, especially the Sheraton and Irma and most of all I can't wait to see all your pictures!! You're going to be a gorgeous bride!! Have fun!!!

OK girls... This is my last post.. I picked up my wedding dress, got my ring cleaned, got my nails and toes done, said goodbye to my babies (God I'm going to miss them) and Just got home after a long day of running around.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with all my drama over the past year, Cain's cousin living with us, the never ending MIL drama, all my crazy anal crap about the wedding even down to my toes.. lol If it wasn't for you girls I wouldn't have made it this far. It's been a L-O-N-G road, but you girls made it easier for me. Love you all... I'm really going to miss you guys.. :-(

BTW (have to combine another post in with this one because I don't have any more to spare) AJ, when I went to pick up my dress they told me you were in the shop and you actually worked with the same women I did, :-) she said you'll be back with your mom or MIL later this month.. :-) I'm dying to see what dress you end up picking out.. the people there are just awesome. Anyway had to mention it.. :-)

Tammy, I'm so happy that your wedding has finally arrived!!!! I wish you the best of luck with everything and I know it will all go smooth and come out perfectly for you!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!! smile159.gifsmile159.gif

Everyones getting married!!! I'm so happy for all of you, but in a way it makes me a little sad, but we all know Tammy that you'll be around forever you can't give up the post whore crown quite yet, lol!!

You are going to have a beautiful wedding day, I can't wait to see your pictures, Juan will do a fabulous job as always. Make sure you enjoy yourself, all that matters is that you're marrying the man of your dreams!

Tammy, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, thinking about you and Ann and Sarah, and all of you who have recently married or are about to get married. This ole mother of the bride is feeling rather maternal about all of you! How weird is that?

I hope you have the most wonderful time of your life. Cherish the moments, cherish your love for Cain, and come back safe and sound and blissfully happy!

Much love to you and all of the brides I have met since signing on to this forum.

Lizzy