Kendra Wilkinson is Pregnant.....

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:10 AM

She said on the last episode of "Kendra" that her & Hank had bought some at-home test to find out the sex of the baby & that they thought it would be a boy. I really don't see how some at-home test could be right, so it's probably just a coincidence, but I know they wanted a boy, so congrats to them.

Off topic a bit, but did anyone see that there is a new season of "The Girls Next Door" that is going to be starting soon. I loved this show with Kendra, Bridget & Holly & can't really see it staring his newest flings. What do you guys think? I personally can't stand those twins that he's with (don't know why, I just think they seem snobby or something.) What ever happened to Bridget; I thought she was still living in the mansion?

#42 Jessica

• VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

I heard about the boy too. I think that suits her more than a girl. I've really grown to like her since her show.

Kendra and Hank live a few towns away from me now. I totally feel like stalking the area... but that would probably be creepy.

#43 katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

i heard they were moving to NJ! are they in Moorestown? if so, i'll go stalking with you

#44 Jessica

• VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

Close - they are in the Voorhees area from what I know. I do however know where a bunch of Philly sports players live in Moorestown... which would be more exciting if I actually cared about sports!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users