Photo

Kendra Wilkinson is Pregnant.....

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:20 PM

I agree. I totally don't see her as a gold digger. She is making bigger bucks than her fiance. Shes got her show and her clothes and her appearances etc. Yeah this baby is going to force her to grow up but for the better. If she wanted to be a gold digger she would of stayed at the mansion.

#32 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by julzcabo
      I read a few articles about how playboy was loosing a ton of money and how hef had to cut down on his spending. I think that might have been another reason why Holly, Bridget and Kendra decided to leave instead of stick around until he died. That probably meant a cut in their monthly allowance and less travel and parties. I also think the money that they were promised if they stuck around until hef died was also removed from their contract. Hank definitely makes more money than what hef would have ever been able to give Kendra and he makes more than most guys out there. I think she likes Hank an all, but I'm sure she wouldn't be marrying him or having kids with him if he was broke.
      I read the opposite. And all the interviews as of late Hef says playboy is doing good. In the one he did about Kendra he said they were both going up. So I don't think they left b/c they were losing money. Bridget got her own show and left to pursue her career. Kendra found a man and wanted to pursue that. And I don't know know why Holly really left.

#33 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

Holly left because she wanted to get married and have kids and Hef wasn't going to give her that.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#34 KimmyG

KimmyG
      • 520 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:45 PM

WOW i had no idea she was preggo!
        I wonder how much of her airheaded-ness is real and how much is for the cameras. If it's real, i hope she'll have a lot of help!

#35 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
        • 456 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

I am a huge Eagles fan... and ever since they got engaged Hank was not the same player! His stats dropped off at the end of last season.... Hope he improves for this coming season!

#36 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

Andi, I should have known you'd start this thread! :)

I like Kendra, but that laugh......I can't listen or I'll want to shove something sharp into my eardrums.

#37 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MegaShay
              Just saw that Kendra and Hank got married yesterday at the Playboy Mansion! Can't wait to see pics
              Oooh, good call I just found these few...not very good ones though...obviously they are zoomed in ones from a helicopter
              Kendra Wilkinson Wedding Pictures — FIRST LOOK! | Hank Baskett, Kendra Wilkinson, Wedding Pictures : Just Jared

her dress looks HUGE, I mean the skirt part...

#38 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
              • 349 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:58 PM

Thank you so much for posting that link to the pics!! I had been searching all over and could not find them anywhere!! It looked sooooo beautiful!!!! I am so suprised she had purple bridesmaids dresses, since she is so not a girly girl.
                WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#39 tad515

tad515
                • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

She kinda annoyed me on Girls Next Door, but for some reason I think her and Hank are adorable!

#40 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

so I just saw they are having a boy! Which seems perfect for them.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users