BEST flip flop EVER!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:32 AM

Hello hello ladies!

I just wanted to let you know that I've recently purchased these great Skechers flip flips from The Shoe Company (in Canada). They are the most comfortable flip flops that I've ever worn!! I am NOT kidding! They are made of some kind of foam and are very squishy to walk on. I think these sandals will be great with all the walking that you do on the resort and excursions. They come in brown or black. I bought the brown ones but totally considering going back and getting the black ones as I love them so much!

Here's the link:

SKECHERS Official Shoe Store | Women's SKECHERS Cali | Works - Love Song

Let me know if any of you have them and what you think of them!

#2 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

Good find, thanks!!! I love a good comfy pair of flip flops! How much were they?

#3 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

I paid $32.99 plus taxes. A little more than I usually would pay for a pair of flip flops, but heck they are comfy! I'm wearing them right now!

#4 sarafish81

sarafish81
        • 353 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

Those are cute!! And there's a Shoe Company right by my house....hmmmmm
          LOL oh DH would wonder why in the world I would need another pair of flip flops.

#5 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:04 PM

Oh I would say that I have a min. of at least 25 pairs of "just" flip flops, nevermind the other sandals that I own! lol YIKES!! I'm actually going to have to get rid of them soon I guess as I don't wear some of them. I hate getting rid of stuff that you "might" wear one day, even if you haven't worn them in 3 or 4 years! lol I'm pathetic!

#6 jackobelle

jackobelle
            • 359 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

Those look great!! They look like they have good arch support, not common for flip flops!

#7 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

They actually do. I'm not kidding when I say they are completely comfy!

#8 1sunshine

1sunshine
                • 95 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:14 AM

OMG!! i have a pair and i LOVE them!!!! great buy!!

#9 loanmao

loanmao
                  • 87 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

I love flip flops! And actually...two of the most comfie pairs of flip flops come from trusty ol' Target. And only $6 a pair! They're probably not as squishy and comfie as lisaloo's, but hey...the price makes them feel quite good!

#10 Jenamie

Jenamie
                    • 392 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:00 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by loanmao
                      I love flip flops! And actually...two of the most comfie pairs of flip flops come from trusty ol' Target. And only $6 a pair! They're probably not as squishy and comfie as lisaloo's, but hey...the price makes them feel quite good!
                      Bahahaha I use to be like that too, but my Doc will yell at me if he sees me in cute cheapy flip flops.... I love my rainbows comfy and can walk all day in them with out killing my back knees and feet BUT man I miss spending $5- $10 on flip flops hehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users