Photo

riu ocho rios

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 A2Bride

A2Bride
  • 676 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

Congrats and welcome. The Jamaica forum will definitely ease your mind from the horror stories. Sounds like it will be beautiful!

#12 kris

kris
    • 506 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

You are in luck! There are TONS of Riu Ocho Rios brides...so far Ive only read like 2 bad reviews out of probably 30 so I wouldn't worry! I too am getting married there next feb! Welcome and happy Planning :)

#13 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:29 AM

Welcome and congrats, Kelly!

Best wishes,
        Tod

#14 kelly norman

kelly norman
        • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

hi, thanks for all your replys, i will defo look on jamaica forum.....as soon as i can work out how to get on it!!!!!!! hahaha

#15 Adlergray

Adlergray
          • Banned
          • 294 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:39 PM

Welcome and if you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will at least point you n the right direction

#16 mrstorrestobe

mrstorrestobe
            • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:36 AM

Welcome to the forum! I booked my wedding for ROR a couple of months ago and I too started reading some not so great reviews. I've realized that there are people out there who are never totally happy with anything. I think about it now and think that this is my wedding! As long as myself, my hubby to be, and our family is having a good time, it will be the best vacation ever. We are getting married Feb 5, 2010!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users