Photo

deodorant/anti-perspirant

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:42 AM

I've tried that (not the waterproof though). You have to put it on at night, blah blah. It still didn't help me!

Is that one invisible? I certainly don't want any white marks or those white little deodorant balls under my arms! lol

#12 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

I use the prescription strenth secret (non waterproof) everyday. I put in on in the AM after my shower unlike whatever the box says, it works better for me that way.

It never makes balls because it is not a roll on it is a more of the 2 clicks thing. It works pretty well for me. i get pretty sweaty.

i think the waterproof will at least be worth a try when I am laying out at the pool during the days.

#13 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

AH ok, I might try it that way! I think it's a good idea about the waterproof thing. Thanks for all your help! *hugs*

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Erika J
        I use the prescription strenth secret (non waterproof) everyday. I put in on in the AM after my shower unlike whatever the box says, it works better for me that way.

It never makes balls because it is not a roll on it is a more of the 2 clicks thing. It works pretty well for me. i get pretty sweaty.

i think the waterproof will at least be worth a try when I am laying out at the pool during the days.

#14 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

My Pleasure Lisa!!

#15 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

I find the prescription strenth secret works well too.
            I have used Drysol also and it works really good just a heads up though the first couple times you use it you will be unbelivably itchy! It does go away after a couple uses though. I do reccomend the Drysol.

#16 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

Itchy? Yikes. People might then think I'm a monkey scrathing my armpits! lol Can you buy the Drysol anywhere?

#17 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

Well you put the drysol on before bed so not everyone would see you itching.
                I got mine from a Shoppers Drug Mart, just ask at the pharmacy.

#18 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                • 609 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:34 PM

When I want to be really dry and need a clear deo too, I use Mitchum Clear Gel. It works well! On a normal day I go with Degree.

#19 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
                  • 336 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

I do a photo shoot in cuba once a year. Beleive me we SWEAT! The Drysol works wonders as long as you apply it as per the directions! My arm pits end up being the only dry part on me! lol
                    Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                    http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                    http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#20 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

I highly recommend the drysol. I bought mine at Costco.. you just have to ask the pharmacist for it :)

I did itch the first couple of times I used it.. and had red marks but after the first couple of times it was gone. So far drysol is the only thing that has worked for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users