Singing at reception...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JoLo908

• 889 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:27 PM

So, originally I was going to record a song to walk down the aisle to (I am a singer) but due to money and time constraints with my musician friends, that did not happen. I think I am going to sing a song to FI at the reception the song "I'll stand by you" because I am walking down the aisle to the acoustic version. This sound like a nice idea? I feel bad because I know he wanted me to sing the processional originally, but I thought this would be nice.

#2 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:35 PM

Awwww, I think it's a wonderful idea! Who wouldn't love singing instead of music! Please do let us know how it turns out!

#3 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:12 AM

Awww Joanna I think that is an amazing idea!! It's so personal and sentimental. I wish I could sing! OMG I just noticed your wedding date is so close!! You must be getting excited!
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#4 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:42 AM

I think that is a great idea! I also wish I could sing.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

So jealous I wish I could sing!! Your wedding just passed...how did it go??

#6 tad515

• 163 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

I think it's a great idea too! My best friend got married almost 10 years ago....she sang "Wing Beneath My Wings" for her husband and his Mom to dance to. There was not a dry eye in the whole reception. People still talk about it 'til this day!

Let us know what you decided to do!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users