Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

thoughts on an affordable sectional?...

ladies, we need a new sofa - we currently have 5 piece sectional and really like it but some of the cusion covers got damaged by washing (supposed to be dry clean only lol) yikes.

anyway i am wondering if anyone has good recommendations for a good quality but affordable sofa?

I LOVE furniture row. they have alot to choose from in style, color, fabric and great prices!

www.furniturerow.com

they have a way better selection in store than what they show online.

they also have really good warranties, and deliver. FSIL and FBIL have a really nice bright red sectional from them and one part where we always sat sunk in and about a year later she called and furniture row picked it up, got a new cushion and fixed support so it would sink in as much after sitting in it and then brought it back and put it in their living room

Go to Klaussner on Baltimore Pike in Springfield. They have an awesome selection and great prices. We just happened to stumble upon it when we were looking for a new couch last summer and now I recommend it to everyone. The sales people aren't pushy (which is why I hate going to other places). We got our couch with a huge (52" I think) ottoman there. I just looked on their site and they don't have the exact one, but it's similar to this: Klaussner Home Furnishings :: Group Scene Detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
thanks for the recommendations so far!!! Lizz - do you mind telling me how much you paid?
i want to say $1200 but let me check w/ mike

Bobs Discount Furniture!!! We got a HUGE sectional there for $1000, and they replace any damaged parts within 3 years or something along those lines... everyone loves our couch...