Photo

thoughts on an affordable sectional?...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

ladies, we need a new sofa - we currently have 5 piece sectional and really like it but some of the cusion covers got damaged by washing (supposed to be dry clean only lol) yikes.

anyway i am wondering if anyone has good recommendations for a good quality but affordable sofa?

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

I LOVE furniture row. they have alot to choose from in style, color, fabric and great prices!

www.furniturerow.com

they have a way better selection in store than what they show online.

they also have really good warranties, and deliver. FSIL and FBIL have a really nice bright red sectional from them and one part where we always sat sunk in and about a year later she called and furniture row picked it up, got a new cushion and fixed support so it would sink in as much after sitting in it and then brought it back and put it in their living room

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

Go to Klaussner on Baltimore Pike in Springfield. They have an awesome selection and great prices. We just happened to stumble upon it when we were looking for a new couch last summer and now I recommend it to everyone. The sales people aren't pushy (which is why I hate going to other places). We got our couch with a huge (52" I think) ottoman there. I just looked on their site and they don't have the exact one, but it's similar to this: Klaussner Home Furnishings :: Group Scene Detail

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:34 PM

thanks for the recommendations so far!!! Lizz - do you mind telling me how much you paid?

#5 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
          • 436 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:40 PM

Not sure how far you are and the quality but check out Bobs Furniture. mybobs.com

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Alyssa
              thanks for the recommendations so far!!! Lizz - do you mind telling me how much you paid?
              i want to say $1200 but let me check w/ mike

#7 JoLo908

JoLo908
              • 889 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

Bobs Discount Furniture!!! We got a HUGE sectional there for $1000, and they replace any damaged parts within 3 years or something along those lines... everyone loves our couch...

#8 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:12 PM

Ashley Furniture is having their national clearance event this weekend, Fri-Mon!!!

Ashley Furniture HomeStore - A Site Error Occurred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users