Photo

Who had white bridesmaid dresses?!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:23 PM

ok we're really struggling w/ BM dresses. A while ago someone had BM's and they wore white/ivory dresses and they even did a ttd shoot together. I thought it was Morgan, but don't remember and can't find pics. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? or have pics of a bridal party where BMs are wearing white/ivory/off-white?

#2 estella1007

estella1007
    • 475 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:52 PM

I really wanted to do an all white wedding too! My concern (wanting to be the center of attention...lol) I was afraid that it would take away from me. I decided on a very light aqua. It almost looks white, but a tiny bit of aqua in it. The whole rest of the wedding (decor and stuff) will be all white. What problems are you running into with dresses?

#3 estella1007

estella1007
      • 475 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:58 PM

I don't know if you are opposed to color, but I think I recall from previous posts that your colors are pink and green? I found these dresses a few weeks ago, after we ordered ours, and fell in love! They are only $40. I ordered something a while back in that fandango pink color and it is a very bright hot pink. Hopefully this helps....
        Merona Collection Strapless Party Dress - Fandango : Target
        Merona Collection Strapless Party Dress - Fresh Garden : Target

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

the problem is BM problems long and lots of drama. We have decided on white and decided on dresses, but someone had pics of their wedding w/ girls in white and i really liked it and wanted to see the pic to reassure my decision! We're actually doing white dress and colored sashes and hair flowers

#5 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
          • 169 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:49 PM

I didn't, but my sister did. I only have a couple pictures on this computer, but I hope it helps!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#6 potted1

potted1
            • 62 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:02 PM

wow those are really cute white dresses in the photos! I think after looking at those white BM dresses, I think they will be great.

#7 estella1007

estella1007
              • 475 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

It really does look great! I love the idea of the colored sash.

#8 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
                • 155 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

Looks great and you can do all sorts of things with splashes of color! The photos look beautiful!

#9 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:52 PM

Shannon did your sis have an ivory dress?

We really are going to do a splash of color w/ sashes, Joe wants us to sew a colored fabric strip along the bottom (we'll see about that) but we'll do hair flowers too. We decided on simple strapless white dresses from victoria secret.

#10 KimmyG

KimmyG
                    • 520 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

I'm doing an all-white wedding too!!!
                      Jacilynda, do you have a link to the BM dresses online from Victoria's Secret?
                      The ones I've liked so far are more than I want my BMs to spend (Priscilla of Boston, $200) but they were cute.

I was thinking about doing all-white flowers too, to complete the look. Think that's overkill?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users