Sign in to follow this  
sgbrown

SGBrown’s Iberostar RoseHall Suites Wedding Review

Thank you so much for your detailed review. I now feel even better choosing this resort (although it wont be until 2011). I also wanted to thank you for posting how much the wedding cost you guys - such a beautiful wedding for so little $$!! Cant wait to see the pictures!!

I've only just finally found the time to read this, I'm happy to hear it all went so well after the stress you went through.

As if you got upgraded to first class, I am jealous becuase I figured we would (we were also with AC) but we didn't.

Just curious, did you know in advance about the layover? if that was part of the orginal schedule, I am surprised they paid for a hotel (I have seen the pkgs before with overnight connections in TO or MTL but they never include a hotel). But if your flight was late arriving Montreal and you missed your connection then it makes sense that they did.

Another awesome review of IRHS! If anyone has anymore pics of their wedding at this resort/by MoBay Photographers i'd would so love to see them!

Hi

Sounds like you had a great wedding! I am getting married there in 4mths!!! I have soo many questions for you, but I am new to this. Do I ask you here or send you an emailhuh.gif Can someone tell me how this works??

Thank you

Heather

Thank you so much for posting such an informative and positive review! It is a relief to see how smoothly your wedding went, and it makes me even more excited for our day on the beach at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites! Congratulations on your marriage, and I wish nothing but the best for you both!