Sign in to follow this  
Vikki

Yay! Started working on my BD outfits today! *PICS*

Your FI is going to die - in the best possible way! Super sexy outfits and I love the wig & boots. Funny & sexy at the same time. :)

For the bridal look how about just wearing a long veil with you just looking over your shoulder into the camera lens.I think it would look good after the dressing up outfits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo66 View Post
For the bridal look how about just wearing a long veil with you just looking over your shoulder into the camera lens.I think it would look good after the dressing up outfits.
Oooh, I like that idea. I haven't decided on a veil yet or not though and they are a bit pricey...maybe the photographer has one. I'll ask.

Thanks!

Well the pictures are ready! I'm going to wait until the 27th to go in and view them so my friend can come with me (she helped with the outfit shopping) but I can't wait to see them so the photographer is going to put a couple online for me. She said she doesn't like to put them online until after I see them in the studio so I'll have to wait until the 27th to see the rest.

I will post a link when they're up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCIbride View Post
can't wait! your outfits looked amazing!
Thanks!

O2 Photography: Vikki

This is the link to my teasers-I posted it on another page and forgot to add it here. I have my review session on Monday to see the rest.