Photo

Anyone staying at the Melia or Villa Del Palmar?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MUDHONIE

MUDHONIE
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

I am having a hard time getting an answer back on a group rate and I am just curious what kind of rates you are getting.

Thanks.

#2 MUDHONIE

MUDHONIE
    • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 06:17 PM

Oh yeah, the same for the Marriott CasaMagna? Still haven't heard from them.

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

There are few posts from Melia and Marriot, you can try a search. I know AmyM have her group staying at Melia and she included it on her review... I think Yari stayed at Marriot...

#4 VillaGroup

VillaGroup
        • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:01 PM

Hi Mudhonie,

I represent The Villa Group resorts at their advertising agency.

Villa del Palmar Flamingos is a place of perfect combination between nature, comfort and glamour, the ideal place for your event.

Below is the contact information for the Groups Coordinator of Villa del Palmar:
          Alejandro Villa
          Groups Coordinator
          Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit
          Ph: (322) 226-8100 Ext. 711 y 715
          Fax322) 297-5373
          groupspvr@villagroup.com
          Mexico Vacations - Luxury Resorts In Mexico - Villa Group Mexico Resorts | Villa Group Resorts

He will be able to assist you in support of any information regarding Groups, Meetings or Conventions; it will be an Honor to host you in our beautiful destinations.

Be assured that our entire staff will pay special attention to you and your Guests and with a total commitment for the organization of your event.

Thanks for your interest,
          Fernanda.

#5 VillaGroup

VillaGroup
          • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:01 PM

Hi Mudhonie,

I represent The Villa Group resorts at their advertising agency.

Villa del Palmar Flamingos is a place of perfect combination between nature, comfort and glamour, the ideal place for your event.

Below is the contact information for the Groups Coordinator of Villa del Palmar:
            Alejandro Villa
            Groups Coordinator
            Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit
            Ph: (322) 226-8100 Ext. 711 y 715
            Fax322) 297-5373
            groupspvr@villagroup.com
            Mexico Vacations - Luxury Resorts In Mexico - Villa Group Mexico Resorts | Villa Group Resorts

He will be able to assist you in support of any information regarding Groups, Meetings or Conventions; it will be an Honor to host you in our beautiful destinations.

Be assured that our entire staff will pay special attention to you and your Guests and with a total commitment for the organization of your event.

Thanks for your interest,
            Fernanda.

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

Hi! Our group stayed at Melia. You can read my review for more info (link in siggy). The hotel is so-so, nothing special, but was affordable and my guests pretty much voted on it (I wanted Dreams PV). All in all you get what you pay for. Let me know if you have any questions!

#7 LRO

LRO
              • 34 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:28 PM

I stayed at Villa Del Palmar in Puerto Vallarta last april when we went to see venues and the rates that we got were about $94dlls (double) per night.

But there's another Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Nuevo Vallarta I don't know about this one

#8 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LRO
                  I stayed at Villa Del Palmar in Puerto Vallarta last april when we went to see venues and the rates that we got were about $94dlls (double) per night.

But there's another Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Nuevo Vallarta I don't know about this one
                  Hi, can you please give your review for your stay at Villas del Palmar at PV? thanks!

#9 LRO

LRO
                  • 34 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:38 PM

Villa del Palmar was better than we expected is very simple and clean, don't expect a great luxurius hotel. It has the basics, it's one of the hotels we recommended to our guests just in case they can't afford our wedding hotel. It is in the hotel zone 15 minutes from Marina. Just be careful (as any other hotel in PV) with the time share people, just say "no thank you" and go on...

For REAL pictures go to trip advisor Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa and check the Traveler Photos & Videos section

It was nice and comfortable :) I hope it helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users