Photo

Turks and caicos.. Beaches bride to be!!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:34 PM

Hey all!! My fiance Dallas and I are getting married at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos on Saturday January 23rd,2010. We have already booked our photographer.. the gorgeous TROPICAL IMAGING and I have chosen Ileana to be our photographer!!!! WHich I am very excited about!!

How is everyone else doing? Has anyone been married at Beaches? We had great friends get married there four years ago and they are still talking about it!!!

Hope to hear from everyone!

Meagan
    We're getting Married... in Paradise!!

#2 KimberlyAnne

KimberlyAnne
    • 68 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:01 AM

Hi Meagan,
      I am also getting married at Beaches Turks in May 2010, but I wasnt sure if we were able to use outside photographers... Will you be using their DJ or another option??

Kimberly

#3 Iulia

Iulia
      • 31 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

Welcome to the forum Meagan and Kimberly! I'm in the process of booking the venue in Turks & Caicos. I've heard great reviews for Beaches and I've also learned that they do not allow an outside photographer (unless the policy has change recently?). I'm glad to hear from another Turks & Caicos brides to be:)

#4 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
        • 5,521 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:28 PM

Hey again. No you can not use outside photographers or any vendors for that matter. We are going for pictures before our wedding! and then there are beaches photographers who take photos during your ceremony and reception and the entire time you are there as well. And you can purchase which ever ones you want! Sort of like a cruise.

We are doing the extending reception and will be hiring the beaches dj or steel drum band.. not sure!!

#5 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

Welcome & Congratulations- you'll love Beaches Turks & Caicos!

there is a no outside vendor policy still in place with Beaches- unfortunately your photo's will need to be done outside of the resort with the photographer that you hired-anything inside the resort will need tpo be done with a Sandals/Beaches photographer.

#6 Iulia

Iulia
            • 31 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:01 PM

Thank you Meagan and Jennifer for clarifying:)

#7 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
              • 5,521 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:44 AM

Yah Ileana is taking us to her own secret spots before the ceremony!!!

#8 Iulia

Iulia
                • 31 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:52 PM

How awesome! I love the pictures on their blog:)

#9 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                  • 5,521 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

they are amazing!! I love their blog and their work! If there is something to skimp on it sure is not pictures!!!

#10 AshleyK

AshleyK
                    • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

Hi,
                      I am also from Dallas and looking at Beaches in T&C as an option! Have you found any specific airline to be cheaper on flights here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users